Dams similar to or like Yellowtail Dam
Dam across the Bighorn River in south central Montana in the United States. Wikipedia
Tributary of the Yellowstone River, approximately 265 mi long, in the U.S. states of Wyoming and Montana. The Tongue rises in Wyoming in the Big Horn Mountains, flows generally northeast through northern Wyoming and southeastern Montana, and empties into the Yellowstone River at Miles City, Montana. Wikipedia
The Bighorn Mountains ( or ) are a mountain range in northern Wyoming and southern Montana in the United States, forming a northwest-trending spur from the Rocky Mountains extending approximately 200 mi northward on the Great Plains. They are separated from the Absaroka Range, which lie on the main branch of the Rockies to the west, by the Bighorn Basin. Wikipedia
Sentences forYellowtail Dam
- It was located close to the Yellowtail Dam, the State's most recent large reclamation project, and just before election learned that its interstate access road had been designated a federal highway.
- At the end of the canyon, the river passes through Yellowtail Dam and Afterbay Dam.
- S-313 provides access to Yellowtail Dam, while MT 47 connects back to I-94.
- Prior to the completion of the Yellowtail Dam in Montana in the 1960s, the residents of Kane sold their homes and land to the federal government.
- The headgate structure is intermittently inundated by water held in the Yellowtail Dam Afterbay reservoir.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Yellowtail Dam