Settlements similar to or like Yerevan
Capital and largest city of Armenia and one of the world's oldest continuously inhabited cities. Wikipedia
Urban municipal community and the second largest city in Armenia, serving as the administrative centre of Shirak Province in the northwestern part of the country. Known as Alexandropol, it was one of the largest cities of Russian-ruled Eastern Armenia with a population similar to that of Yerevan. Wikipedia
- In 2005, a cycling centre was opened in Yerevan with the aim of helping produce world class Armenian cyclists.
- A large cuneiform lapidary inscription found in Yerevan established that the modern capital of Armenia was founded in the summer of 782 BC by King Argishti I.
- A new route from the Armenian capital Yerevan to Stepanakert was planned to bypass the 8–9 hours drive via the Lachin corridor.
- Armenia is divided into ten provinces (marzer, singular marz), with the city (kaghak) of Yerevan (Երևան) having special administrative status as the country's capital.
- Glendale became the municipality with the largest number of ethnic Armenians outside of Yerevan, Armenia.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Yerevan