Websites similar to or like YouTube Kids
American kids video website developed by YouTube. Wikipedia
American Internet video on demand service that is developed, owned, and operated by Amazon. It offers television shows and films for rent or purchase and Prime Video, a selection of Amazon Studios original content and licensed acquisitions included in the Amazon's Prime subscription. Wikipedia
Leading Russian online video streaming service which offers licensed video content, including more than 65,000 titles of movies, TV shows, cartoons and music videos. Most popular service and the largest player in this segment in Russia, attracting more than 19 million unique visitors per month and generating more than 150 million hits per month. Wikipedia
American subscription video on-demand streaming service owned and operated by the Direct-to-Consumer & International (DTCI) division of The Walt Disney Company. The service primarily distributes films and television series produced by The Walt Disney Studios and Walt Disney Television, with the service advertising content from Disney's Marvel, National Geographic, Pixar, and Star Wars brands in particular. Wikipedia
Video sharing website themed around animation, comic, and game (ACG) based in China, where users can submit, view, and add commentary subtitles on videos. Adobe Flash or HTML5 player, which can be manually switched, to play user submitted videos hosted by either itself or third-party sources, while featuring a real-time overlaying subtitle system for interactive playback experience. Wikipedia
American video game website that publishes news, culture, reviews, and videos. At its October 2012 launch as Vox Media's third property, Polygon sought to distinguish itself from competitors by focusing on the stories of the people behind the games instead of the games themselves. Wikipedia
Website and YouTube baking channel that provides video recipes on baking and decorating themed cakes, desserts, chocolate creations and other confectionery. Launched as a website in 2011, it later gained more than 1 million followers on YouTube, surpassing more than 15.3 million video views per month. Wikipedia
American video live streaming platform that allows customers to broadcast live video content using a camera and a computer through the Internet, and viewers to play the content via the web, iOS, Android, Roku, and the Apple TV. Livestream requires a paid subscription for content providers to use; it formerly offered a free ad-supported service but no longer does so as of 2016. Wikipedia
Video games and eSports video-hosting website headquartered in London, England. Founded in 2014 by Mark Hain, DingIt put on a variety of original live e-Sports events and launched at the end of February 2015 with 7,000 viewers and grew to over 170,000 viewers by the end of April 2015. Wikipedia
TV Everywhere service offered by the American premium cable network HBO. It allows HBO subscribers to stream video on demand selections of HBO content, including current and past series, films, specials, and sporting events, through either the HBO website, or apps on mobile devices, video game consoles, and digital media players. Wikipedia
Sentences forYouTube Kids
- In February 2015, YouTube released a secondary mobile app known as YouTube Kids.
- This new series follows the success of the 2016 television film special and, like the 2016 web series, was first released on YouTube Kids in 2017.
- On August 3, 2016, YouTube Red support was added to the YouTube Kids app.
- The series began releasing on YouTube's affiliate mobile app, YouTube Kids on November 5, 2017, and on the main site afterwards.
- Later that year, YouTube came under criticism for showing inappropriate videos targeted at children and often featuring popular characters in violent, sexual or otherwise disturbing situations, many of which appeared on YouTube Kids and attracted millions of views.
- Dreamtopia was initially released as an exclusive to YouTube's affiliate mobile app, YouTube Kids, and later released to YouTube in general.
- A YouTube Premium subscription allows users to watch videos on YouTube without advertisements across the website and its mobile apps, including the dedicated YouTube Music, YouTube Gaming, and YouTube Kids apps.
- Benny’s Bee Adventures will live as a series on YouTube and YouTube Kids.
- Despite YouTube's age restriction policies, these videos are sometimes tagged in such a way to circumvent the inbuilt child safety algorithms, even making their way into YouTube Kids, and are thus difficult to moderate due to the large scale of the platform.
- Elsagate is a neologism referring to the controversy surrounding videos on YouTube and YouTube Kids that are categorized as "child-friendly", but which contain themes that are inappropriate for children.
- Kings of Atlantis is an American animation web television series produced exclusively for YouTube Red and YouTube Kids, which starred Cody Owen & JoeBuz.
- The song's popularity has been attributed to the Elsagate phenomenon of potentially disturbing or absurd YouTube videos being algorithmically shown to children through the YouTube website and the YouTube Kids app.
- ChuChu TV is also available on Netflix, YouTube Kids, Roku, and on Amazon Prime Video in India, USA and UK.
- * YouTube Kids
- Although the panic eventually died down throughout the rest of 2018, it returned in a much more pervasive form in early 2019, when it was claimed that Momo was being inserted into seemingly innocuous YouTube and YouTube Kids videos about Peppa Pig and Fortnite; these claims were repeated by the group National Online Safety.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: YouTube Kids