Nascar teams similar to or like Young's Motorsports
American professional stock car racing team that competes in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and the ARCA Menards Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the Nationwide Series, the Camping World Truck Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East and the ARCA Racing Series. Based in Mooresville, North Carolina co-owned by Texas businessman Steve Turner and North Carolina businessman Harry Scott Jr.. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that competes in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, the ARCA Menards Series, the ARCA Menards Series East, the ARCA Menards Series West, and the CARS Tour. Founded in early 2017 when racing team owners David Gilliland and Bo LeMastus came together to form a collaborative effort from their respective teams, David Gilliland Racing and Crosley Sports Group, known as DGR-Crosley. Wikipedia
Sentences forYoung's Motorsports
- Peters drove two races for Young's Motorsports, Las Vegas with an 11th-place finish, and Homestead with a 10th-place finish.
- Tagliani returned to the Truck Series for the 2017 Mosport race, driving the No. 02 for Young's Motorsports.
- In May, Wallace once again returned to the Truck Series, driving the No. 20 for Young's Motorsports at Kansas.
- However, a partnership with Young's Motorsports, then in its infancy, was needed to make it through the season.
- Hemric returned to RCR's No. 21 for the 2018 season in addition to a part-time schedule in the Truck Series, driving the No. 20 Chevrolet Silverado for Young's Motorsports.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Young's Motorsports