Musical artists similar to or like Young Thug
American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Wikipedia
American record producer, songwriter and former rapper. Frequent collaborator of fellow Atlanta rapper Young Thug and has also worked with Birdman, Lil Wayne,G-Eazy, Nicki Minaj, Rich Homie Quan, Gucci Mane, Drake, Post Malone, T.I., 21 Savage, Travis Porter, Rich Kidz and 50 Cent. Wikipedia
American record producer, DJ, rapper, singer and songwriter. Best known for producing trap beats for several Southern hip hop artists as well as for producing several singles, such as "Black Beatles" and "Powerglide" by Rae Sremmurd, "Mercy" by GOOD Music, "No Lie" by 2 Chainz, "Bandz a Make Her Dance" by Juicy J, "Pour It Up" by Rihanna, "Love Me" by Lil Wayne, "Body Party" by Ciara, "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus, "Formation" by Beyoncé, and "Humble" by Kendrick Lamar. Wikipedia
American rapper who is affiliated with Freebandz and 1017 Brick Squad Records and CEO of his own label Black Migo Gang. Scooter grew to prominence in 2012 after releasing a number of successful mixtapes and collaborating with notable rappers such as Gucci Mane, Future, Waka Flocka Flame and Chief Keef. Wikipedia
American rapper, singer and songwriter. Born and raised in Philadelphia, Lil Uzi gained initial recognition following the release of the commercial mixtape Luv Is Rage (2015), which led to a recording contract with Atlantic Records, to whom he signed to under DJ Drama's Generation Now imprint. Wikipedia
American record producer, record executive, songwriter, and DJ. Raised in St. Louis, Wayne began a production career while in high school and became known for his successful recordings with Atlanta hip hop and trap artists such as Future, 21 Savage, Gucci Mane, and Migos in the mid-2010s. Wikipedia
Sentences forYoung Thug
- The song, which serves as the first single from Paperwork, features up-and-coming Atlanta-based rapper Young Thug.
- On September 9, 2013, Gucci Mane advertised on Twitter that he was willing to sell the recording contracts of what he considered his main artists: Waka Flocka Flame, Young Scooter, and Young Thug.
- On March 29, 2016, 300 Entertainment executive Lyor Cohen, revealed that Scott and Young Thug were releasing a single together and called Scott's upcoming album a "classic".
- which comes from a sample of Young Thug on his track "Some More" in which he shouts out Boomin, who co-produced the song along with Sonny Digital and TM88.
- He also announced he was working on a project as part of the hip hop collective Bankroll Mafia, alongside Shad da God and Young Thug, among others.
- On June 9, 2016, Usher released a new single from his expected forthcoming album Flawed on the music streaming platform Tidal titled "No Limit" featuring Young Thug, along with a second single titled "Crash" on June 10 for all digital platforms.
- Jean featured on the Young Thug song "Kanye West", from the rapper's mixtape Jeffery, released in August 2016.
- Following the success of Days Before Rodeo, Scott announced that he would headline a concert tour, called The Rodeo Tour, with rapper Young Thug and producer Metro Boomin.
- Soon after, Bennett released a SoundCloud exclusive track with Young Thug called "Big B's" to benefit the platform, a surprise move that was planned in response to the SoundCloud bankruptcy leak.
- Harris released a collaboration with Young Thug, Ariana Grande, and Pharrell Williams titled "Heatstroke" on 31 March 2017.
- In 2016, rapper Young Thug was the opening act followed by a performance by both Daya and Travis Scott.
- On November 1, 2016 he released a song that he had collaborated on with Young Thug.
- New writing and recording sessions for her album were influenced by the success of her single "Havana" featuring Young Thug, which postponed its original release date.
- On October 27, 2017, The Game released the single "Oh I" featuring Jeremih, Young Thug and Sevyn Streeter.
- The lead single, "No Limit" featuring rapper Young Thug initially was serviced to Urban radio on June 9, and eventually peaked at number 1 on the Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop airplay chart, number 32 on the Billboard Hot 100, and number 9 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs.
- The album released on December 8, 2017, which included features from Travis Scott, 2 Chainz, Kash Doll, Young Thug, and Swae Lee,
- Popular Southern artists to emerge since the mid-2010s include Young Thug, Future, Travi$ Scott, 2 Chainz, Rae Sremmurd, Waka Flocka Flame, Gucci Mane, Rich Homie Quan, Post Malone, Migos, 21 Savage and Lil Yachty.
- Its lead single "Havana" featuring Young Thug topped the charts in several countries, including the UK and the US, and its second single "Never Be the Same" reached the top ten in multiple countries.
- Cole announced the KOD Tour on May 8, 2018, Young Thug, Jaden Smith, EarthGang and Kill Edward served as the supporting acts.
- Then on April 9, 2014 Tyga released a song called "Hookah" which features the rapper Young Thug.
- Major artists to arise from the genre in the 2010s are Waka Flocka Flame, Future, Chief Keef, Migos, Young Thug, Travis Scott, Kodak Black, 21 Savage, Yung Lean, Lil Uzi Vert, XXXTentacion, Ski Mask the Slump God, Juice Wrld, Trippie Redd, Lil Pump, Smokepurpp, Rae Sremmurd, Tekashi 6ix9ine, NBA YoungBoy, Lil Baby, and Fetty Wap, among others.
- Poison will feature Kendrick Lamar, Lil Wayne, Pusha T, Nas, Young Thug, The Lox, 2 Chainz, among others.
- Bennett has stated in interviews with XXL and Complex that Kanye West, James Brown, MC Hammer, Prince, Lupe Fiasco, Common, Young Thug, Lil Wayne, Esham, Eminem, Souls of Mischief and Freestyle Fellowship have influenced him.
- In 2014, Birdman began promoting Atlanta-based rappers Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan.
- On August 7, 2014, he released the song, titled "Low" featuring Nicki Minaj, Lil Bibby and Young Thug.
- The album was set to have features from Justin Bieber, Young Thug, Kanye West, Chris Brown, and Drake.
- Several notable artists have been vocal in turning down offers to appear on the Freshman List, such as Nicki Minaj, Drake, Vado, A$AP Rocky, Young Thug, PARTYNEXTDOOR, iLoveMakonnen, Tory Lanez, Post Malone, Rich the Kid, Lil Skies, NAV, Juice WRLD, Lil Baby, and Benny the Butcher.
- His prolific mixtape releases and long-standing presence as a trap music innovator in the Atlanta music scene has established him as a major influence on younger Atlanta rappers like Young Thug, Migos, Rich Homie Quan, 21 Savage and Lil Yachty, and he has been called an "avatar of East Atlanta," and "the most influential underground rapper of the past decade".
- The album features guest appearances from Quavo, Juicy J, Kanye West, The Weeknd, Swae Lee, Chief Keef, Justin Bieber, Young Thug and Toro y Moi, Big Buck and includes production from Mike Dean, Kanye West, WondaGurl, Suber, DJ Dahi, Metro Boomin, 1500 or Nothin', Sonny Digital, Southside, Terrace Martin, Zaytoven, Pharrell Williams and Scott himself, among others.
- Bennett announced the Magnificent Coloring Tour with an event called Magnificent Coloring Day Festival at Chicago's Guaranteed Rate Field, with a line up including Lil Wayne, Young Thug, Skrillex, Tyler, the Creator and Lil Uzi Vert, taking place on September 24, 2016, being the first-ever music festival at U.S. Cellular Field.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Young Thug