Video games similar to or like Z1 Battle Royale
Free-to-play battle royale game developed and published by Daybreak Game Company. Wikipedia
Free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Carbon Games for Microsoft Windows, with Android and VR version in the works. Fully released in March 2018 under the name AirMech Strike, and additionally released a version on the Xbox 360, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 under the name AirMech Arena. Wikipedia
Free-to-play vehicular combat video game developed by Targem Games and is published by Gaijin Entertainment for Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Announced to be focused around the creation and subsequent upgrade of the player's vehicle through combat and trade as well as the crafting of new items. Wikipedia
Sentences forZ1 Battle Royale
- In 2018, Hall served as co-chairman of the H1Z1 Pro League, a professional esports league for the video game H1Z1, and a partnership between Twin Galaxies and Daybreak Games.
- On 27 February 2017, Team Vitality launched its H1Z1 division, signing Damien "damziz" Nazaraly, Nicolas "Haraw" Gangneux, Guillaume "Smokeyz" Pichard and William "liaahM" Kolgar.
- IGN Rad believed that the popularity of the game was due to its fast-paced nature compared to similar type games available at the time, such as H1Z1 and DayZ.
- In September 2018, holding company NantWorks announced its strategic investment in Daybreak, and the resulting new venture in which the company will bring popular Daybreak games (including EverQuest and H1Z1) to mobile platforms.
- In February 2016, Sony Online split H1Z1 into two separate games, the survival mode H1Z1: Just Survive, and the battle royale-like H1Z1: King of the Kill, around the same time that Greene's consultation period was over.
- He joined Luminosity Gaming in 2017 first as a Halo player, then to H1Z1, later moving to PUBG, where he won the PUBG Gamescom Invitational Squads classification.
- Greene continued to adopt his format as a consultant for H1Z1: King of the Kill before becoming the creative developer at Bluehole of a standalone game representing his vision of the battle royale genre, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
- In February 2016, it was announced by Daybreak that the game originally known as simply H1Z1 had been split into two separate projects with their own dedicated development teams, subtitled Just Survive and King of the Kill.
- He began playing H1Z1, then moved to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
- The game, originally known as H1Z1 and later as H1Z1: Just Survive, is set during a zombie apocalypse in a rural area of the United States.
- The game was inspired by similar shooter games such as H1Z1 and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, with its 2D aesthetic taken from "classic top-down adventure games."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Z1 Battle Royale