Settlements similar to or like Zamboanga City
Highly urbanized city in the Zamboanga Peninsula of the Philippines. Wikipedia
Highly urbanized city in the region of ,. Known as the Summer Capital of the Philippines, owing to its cool climate since the city is located approximately 4810 ft above mean sea level, often cited as 1540 m in the Luzon tropical pine forests ecoregion, which also makes it conducive for the growth of mossy plants, orchids and pine trees, to which it attributes its other moniker as the "City of Pines". Wikipedia
Sentences forZamboanga City
- The most heavily fortified of them, apart from a short period in 1662 when Spain sent soldiers from the city to Manila after a threat of invasion from the Chinese general Koxinga, was Zamboanga City.
- The next day, Aquino announced that he would be going on a "spiritual retreat" over the weekend to finalize his decision for the elections, visiting the Carmelite sisters in Zamboanga City.
- According to the 2015 census, Davao City is the most populous city on the island, with 1,632,991 residents, followed by Zamboanga City (pop.
- The Spanish fought back by establishing Christian fort-cities such as Zamboanga City on Muslim Mindanao.
- Zamboanga City, an urbanised center in southwest Mindanao, is expected to begin experience daily three-hour brownouts due to the National Power Corporation's decision to reduce power supply in the city by 10 megawatts.
- Several barangays (the lowest level of government) also have the word 'district' in their names – examples are those in Jala-jala and Zamboanga City.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Zamboanga City