Why Afghanistan national cricket team and Ireland cricket team are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- The highest team total in a T20I was made by Afghanistan versus Ireland when they scored 278/3.
- On 22 June 2017, Afghanistan and Ireland became the 11th and 12th ICC full members, enabling them to play Test cricket.
- Among these 12 nations, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Ireland have played as associate nations under the ICC before becoming Full Members.
- On 22 June 2017, Ireland and Afghanistan were granted Full Member and Test status, bringing the number of Full Members to 12.
- Afghanistan joined them after defeating Ireland in the final over of their match.
- There were 12 participants for the title including Ireland and Afghanistan as 2012 ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Afghanistan national cricket team & Ireland cricket team