Why Alabama Crimson Tide football and Clemson Tigers football are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- After the first season, the playoff was dominated for several years by two teams, the Alabama Crimson Tide and the Clemson Tigers; they faced each other in the championship game three times, and in one other year they met in the semifinals.
- The Alabama Crimson Tide defeated the Clemson Tigers in the 2018 Sugar Bowl by a score of 24–6 to reach the championship game.
- In a live broadcast on ESPN on his eighteenth birthday—February 14, 2011—Clowney announced his commitment to South Carolina, selecting the Gamecocks over Clemson, Alabama, Louisiana State, and Florida State.
- The game was played between the winners of two pre-designated bowl games played on December 31, 2016: the Clemson Tigers, who defeated the Ohio State Buckeyes in the Fiesta Bowl, and the Alabama Crimson Tide, who defeated the Washington Huskies in the Peach Bowl.
- The Clemson Tigers defeated the Alabama Crimson Tide by a score of 44–16 to win the championship with an undefeated 15–0 record.
- The top-ranked Alabama Crimson Tide faced the fourth-ranked Oklahoma Sooners in the Orange Bowl and the second-ranked Clemson Tigers faced the third-ranked Notre Dame Fighting Irish in the Cotton Bowl, both held on December 29.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Alabama Crimson Tide football & Clemson Tigers football