Why Albany, New York and Albany County, New York are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- It begins at the Pennsylvania state line in the Chautauqua County town of Ripley and passes through Buffalo, Syracuse, Utica, Schenectady, and several other smaller cities and communities on its way to downtown Albany in Albany County, where it terminates at U.S. Route 9 (US 9), here routed along the service roads for Interstate 787 (I-787).
- The city lies next to the Hudson River with Albany County and the city of Albany on the opposite shore.
- It rejoins I-90 in Albany County, where I-90 leaves the mainline of the Thruway at exit 24 in Albany, which is signed for I-87 north and I-90 east.
- Albany International Airport is six miles (9 km) northwest of Albany, in Albany County, New York, United States.
- Harding won over 60% in Albany County, home to the state capital of Albany, as well as in Erie County, home to the city of Buffalo, and in Monroe County, home to the city of Rochester.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Albany, New York & Albany County, New York