Why Avengers: Endgame and Doctor Strange (2016 film) are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- Chris Hemsworth portrays Thor_(Marvel_Cinematic_Universe)">Thor Odinson in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Thor (2011), The Avengers (2012), Thor: The Dark World (2013), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Doctor Strange (2016) in a cameo, Thor: Ragnarok (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame (2019) and will return in Thor: Love and Thunder (2022).
- Rise FX has worked on several films of the Marvel Cinematic Universe like "Avengers: Endgame", "Captain Marvel", "Ant-Man and the Wasp", "Avengers: Infinity War", "Black Panther", "Doctor Strange", "Captain America: Civil War", "Avengers: Age of Ultron", "Guardians of the Galaxy", "Captain America: The Winter Soldier", and "Iron Man 3".
- He plays Doctor Strange in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), beginning with the release of Doctor Strange (2016) and reprised the role in Thor: Ragnarok (2017) (cameo), Avengers: Infinity War (2018) and Avengers: Endgame (2019), he is set to reprise his role in third Spider-Man film (2021) and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022).
- In chronological order, (1-31), he reviewed House of Mouse, Dumbo 2019, Doctor Strange, Toy Story 4, Gravity Falls, Ant-Man and the Wasp, The Lion King 2019, Kim Possible, Captain Marvel, Ralph Breaks the Internet, Gargoyles, Frozen II, Avengers: Endgame, Lady and the Tramp 2019, The Mandalorian, Spider-Man: Far From Home, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, Christopher Robin, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Descendants 3, Sister Act, Short Films Collection, Dinosaurs, Olaf's Frozen Adventure, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, Ernest Goes to Camp, Ernest Goes to Jail, The Good Dinosaur, Princess Protection Program, The Jungle Book 2016, and The Straight Story.
- Of the various science fiction awards, the Saturn Awards is the most frequent award for the Marvel Cinematic Universe; in 11 years, MCU films have been nominated for 135 Saturn Awards (winning 36): 8 nominations for Iron Man (winning three), 1 nomination for The Incredible Hulk, 4 nominations for Iron Man 2, 4 nominations for Thor (winning one), 7 nominations for Captain America: The First Avenger, 6 nominations for The Avengers (winning four), 5 nominations for Iron Man 3 (winning three), 5 nominations for Thor: The Dark World, 11 nominations for Captain America: The Winter Soldier, 9 nominations for Guardians of the Galaxy (winning four), 4 nominations for Avengers: Age of Ultron (winning one), 6 nominations for Ant-Man (winning one), 8 nominations for Captain America: Civil War (winning one), 10 nominations for Doctor Strange (winning two), 4 nominations for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (winning one), 4 nominations for Spider-Man: Homecoming (winning one), 2 nominations for Thor: Ragnarok, 14 nominations for Black Panther (winning five), 2 nominations for Avengers: Infinity War (winning one), 3 nominations for Captain Marvel, 14 nominations for Avengers: Endgame (winning six), and 4 nominations for Spider-Man: Far From Home (winning two).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Avengers: Endgame & Doctor Strange (2016 film)