Why Bob Dylan and Paul McCartney are similar
Topics related to both
Award presented annually by MusiCares, the charity arm of The Recording Academy, the same organization that distributes the Grammy Awards, to commend musicians for their artistic achievement in the music industry and dedication to philanthropy. The award's name reflects the non-profit health care organization known as MusiCares, established by the academy "to provide health and medical assistance to needy musicians". Wikipedia
This list includes music artists with claims of 75 million or more record sales. The artists in the following tables are listed with both their claimed sales figure along with their total of certified units and are ranked in descending order, with the artist with the highest amount of claimed sales at the top. Wikipedia
English rock musician, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, artist, author and radio personality best known as a member of The Rolling Stones since 1975, as well as a member of Faces and the Jeff Beck Group. Wood began his career in 1964, when he joined The Birds (not to be confused with the American band The Byrds) on guitar. Wikipedia
English multi-instrumentalist, singer and songwriter best known as the guitarist, backing and secondary lead vocalist, principal songwriter, co-founder and leader of the rock band The Who. His career with the Who spans over 50 years, during which time the band grew to be one of the most important and influential rock bands of the 20th century. Wikipedia
Traditional pop (also classic pop or pre-rock and roll pop) music consists of Western popular music that generally pre-dates the advent of rock and roll in the mid-1950s. The most popular and enduring songs from this style of music are known as pop standards or American standards. Wikipedia
American singer and songwriter, and one of the pioneers of rock and roll music. With songs such as "Maybellene" (1955), "Roll Over Beethoven" (1956), "Rock and Roll Music" (1957) and "Johnny B. Goode" (1958), Berry refined and developed rhythm and blues into the major elements that made rock and roll distinctive. Wikipedia
American rock band formed in 1965 in Palo Alto, California. Known for its eclectic style, which fused elements of rock, folk, country, jazz, bluegrass, blues, gospel, and psychedelic rock; for live performances of lengthy instrumental jams; and for its devoted fan base, known as "Deadheads". Wikipedia
English musician, singer-songwriter, and music and film producer who achieved international fame as the lead guitarist of the Beatles. Sometimes called "the quiet Beatle", Harrison embraced Indian culture and helped broaden the scope of popular music through his incorporation of Indian instrumentation and Hindu-aligned spirituality in the Beatles' work. Wikipedia
New performance or recording by someone other than the original artist or composer of a previously recorded, commercially released song. Before the onset of rock 'n' roll in the 1950s, songs were published and several records of a song might be brought out by singers of the day, each giving it their individual treatment. Wikipedia
Sentences that refer to both
- Special Issues have covered U2, Radiohead, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, the Byrds, David Bowie, Demon Records, Eric Clapton, John Lennon, Pink Floyd, Queen, Martin Scorsese, Motown Records, Morrissey, George Harrison, Jimmy Page, Led Zeppelin, the Beach Boys, Paul McCartney, Neil Young, the Beatles, Elvis Costello, the Kinks, Fleetwood Mac and more.
- Other iconic performers have been Phish (2009, 2012, 2019), Dead & Company (2016), U2 (2017), Pearl Jam (2008, 2016), Billy Joel (2015), Mumford and Sons (2011, 2015), Elton John (2014), Eminem (2011, 2018), Jack White (2014), Lionel Richie (2014), The Flaming Lips (2003, 2007, 2010, 2014), Paul McCartney (2013), Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers (2006, 2013), Wu-Tang Clan (2013), Red Hot Chili Peppers (2012, 2017), Radiohead (2006, 2012), Neil Young (2003, 2011), Dave Matthews Band (2005, 2010), Stevie Wonder (2010), Bruce Springsteen (2009), Nine Inch Nails (2009), Metallica (2008), The Police (2007), Bob Dylan (2004).
- Notable acts have included Umphrey's McGee, Primus, Eminem, U2, Phish, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Paul McCartney, Billy Joel, Tool, The Beach Boys, Kanye West, My Morning Jacket, Stevie Wonder, The White Stripes, Neil Young, Pearl Jam, Tom Petty, The Dead, The Allman Brothers Band, James Brown, Wilco, Bon Iver, Arctic Monkeys, The Flaming Lips, Willie Nelson, Mumford and Sons, Of Monsters and Men, Jay Z, Bob Dylan, The Black Keys, Zac Brown Band, Dave Matthews Band, Buffalo Springfield, The Police, Arcade Fire, Jack Johnson, The Strokes, The Black Crowes, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bruce Springsteen, Beastie Boys, Kings of Leon, ZZ Top, Dead & Company, Paramore and Widespread Panic.
- The band members have also performed and recorded (both individually and as a band) with a wide range of other artists including Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, Meat Loaf, Neil Young, Lou Reed, Bonnie Tyler, Air Supply, Dire Straits, David Bowie, Peter Gabriel, Stevie Nicks, Tom Morello, Sting, Ian Hunter, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Ray Davies, Ronnie Spector, Gary U.S. Bonds, Darlene Love, Southside Johnny, The Grateful Dead, Santana, Lucinda Williams, Steve Earle, Emmylou Harris, Tracy Chapman, Lady Gaga, Aretha Franklin, and Bob Seger.
- Among the performers whose music Ramone produced are Burt Bacharach, the Band, Bono, Laura Branigan, Ray Charles, Karen Carpenter, Chicago, Peter Cincotti, Natalie Cole, Celine Dion, Bob Dylan, Sheena Easton, Melissa Errico, Gloria Estefan, Aretha Franklin, the Guess Who, Heatwave, Billy Joel, Debbie Gibson, Elton John, Quincy Jones, Patricia Kaas, B.B. King, Julian Lennon, Shelby Lynne, Madonna, Barry Manilow, Richard Marx, Paul McCartney, George Michael, Liza Minnelli, Anne Murray, Olivia Newton-John, Sinéad O'Connor, Fito Páez, Luciano Pavarotti (including the Pavarotti and Friends Charity Concerts in Modena, Italy), Peter, Paul and Mary, June Pointer, André Previn, Jennifer Rush, Diane Schuur, Jon Secada, Michael Sembello, Carly Simon, Paul Simon, Frank Sinatra, Phoebe Snow, Dusty Springfield, Rod Stewart, Barbra Streisand, James Taylor, Dionne Warwick, Stevie Wonder and Nikki Yanofsky.
- Over the years, issues have featured Garth Brooks, Bob Dylan, Poison, Clint Black, John Denver, Smokey Robinson, Wilco, Bon Jovi, Willie Nelson, Billy Joel, Kris Kristofferson, John Mellencamp, Richard Marx, Drive-By Truckers, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Beck, Dolly Parton, Eric Clapton, R.E.M., Weezer, Death Cab for Cutie, Ryan Adams, Jimmy Buffett, Merle Haggard, Rob Thomas, Toby Keith, Eddie Rabbitt, Roger Miller, Public Enemy, Sheryl Crow, James Taylor, Ray LaMontagne, Tom Petty, Neil Diamond, Zac Brown Band, Kings of Leon, Neil Young, My Morning Jacket, Taylor Swift and others.
- Several internationally known artists, such as Madonna, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Joe Cocker, Elton John, The Beach Boys, Bob Dylan, Tom Jones, Bryan Adams, David Bowie, José Carreras, Helmut Lotti, Westlife, R.E.M., Paul McCartney, Robbie Williams, The Rolling Stones, Dolly Parton, AC/DC, U2, Rammstein and Snow Patrol have performed, or have performances planned in Horsens.
- Many world music stars have performed in this venue, including: 2 Unlimited, AC/DC, Adele, Alice Cooper, Alicia Keys, Anastacia, Andre Rieu, Ariana Grande, Bastille, Beyoncé Knowles, The Black Eyed Peas, Bob Dylan, Bon Jovi, Boy George, Britney Spears, Bruce Springsteen, Bruno Mars, Bryan Adams, Celine Dion, Coldplay, Deep Purple, Depeche Mode, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, The Eagles, Ellie Goulding, Eric Clapton, Faithless, Fleetwood Mac, Gotye, Green Day, Guns N' Roses, Gwen Stefani, Il Divo, Iron Maiden, Jean-Michel Jarre, Jennifer Lopez, John Fogerty, Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Kings of Leon, Kylie Minogue, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Lenny Kravitz, Leonard Cohen,, Lionel Richie, Madonna, Mark Knopfler, Massive Attack, Metallica, Michael Bublé, Mika, Milk Inc., Miley Cyrus, Muse, Neil Diamond, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, One Direction, Ozzy Osbourne, Paul McCartney, Pink Floyd, Pink, Placebo, Prince, Queen + Adam Lambert, Queen + Paul Rodgers, Queens of the Stone Age, Rage Against the Machine, Rammstein, Rihanna, The Rolling Stones, Roy Orbison, Sade, Santana, Samson en Gert, Scorpions, Shakira, Simply Red, Spice Girls, Sting, Supertramp, Tiësto, Tina Turner, U2, Whitney Houston, Within Temptation and Hans Zimmer.
- It has been hosts to acts such as Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, Eric Clapton, Pearl Jam, Metallica, Phish, Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney, Phil Collins, Eagles, Britney Spears, Janet Jackson, Aerosmith, Ariana Grande, Elton John, Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Roger Waters, The Who, Kiss, Mötley Crüe, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Avenged Sevenfold, Rush, TLC, Marilyn Manson, Kenny Chesney, OneRepublic, Katy Perry, P!nk, The Harlem Globetrotters, World Wrestling Entertainment, Disney on Ice, NCAA Hockey Regional Championships, the AFL ArenaBowl XV game, and basketball exhibition games for the Detroit Pistons, Michigan State University Basketball & Grand Valley State University.
- The Doctor of Music degree has also been awarded honoris causa when presented to musicians and composers such as Joseph Haydn, Richard Strauss, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Franz Liszt, Johannes Brahms, Felix Mendelssohn, Simon Rattle in classical music, and Joan Baez, Matthew Bellamy, David Bowie, Phil Collins, Bruce Dickinson, Celine Dion, Bob Dylan, Kenny Garrett, Barry Gibb, Robin Gibb, David Gilmour, Milt Hinton, Billy Joel, Nik Kershaw, Sir Elton John, B.B. King, Mark Knopfler, Annie Lennox, Jon Lord, Sir Paul McCartney, Joni Mitchell, Van Morrison, Jimmy Page, Paul Simon, Joe Walsh, Brian Wilson, Stevie Wonder and Neil Young in popular music.
- Especially in demand in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, McCracken appeared on many recordings by Steely Dan, as well as albums by Donald Fagen, Jimmy Rushing, Billy Joel, Roland Kirk, Roberta Flack, B. B. King, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, The Monkees, Paul Simon, Art Garfunkel, Idris Muhammad, James Taylor, Phoebe Snow, Bob Dylan, Linda McCartney, Carly Simon, Graham Parker, Yoko Ono, Eric Carmen, Loudon Wainwright III, Lou Donaldson, Aretha Franklin, Van Morrison, The Four Seasons, Daryl Hall & John Oates, Don McLean, Hank Crawford, Jerry Jemmott, Gary Wright and Andy Gibb.
- Others artists who have performed there included Paul McCartney, Amy Winehouse, Sade, Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Joe Cocker, Jennifer Lopez, Maroon 5, Michael Bublé, Selena Gomez, Keane, Florence and the Machine, Robert Plant, Laura Pausini, Andrea Bocelli, Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, Bob Dylan, Rod Stewart, Ozzy Osbourne, Korn, Cher Lloyd, RBD, The Offspring, R.E.M., Green Day, Joss Stone, Scorpions, Evanescence, Selena Gomez, Lily Allen, Paramore, Corinne Bailey Rae and McFly.
- Since then, international performers have included: ABBA, AC/DC, Metallica, Wings, Blondie, the Beach Boys, Crowded House, Dire Straits, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Merle Haggard, Pearl Jam, the Electric Light Orchestra, Paul McCartney, R.E.M., Kiri Te Kanawa, Daft Punk, Red Hot Chili Peppers and, in more recent times, Bon Jovi, Guns N' Roses, Soundgarden, Tool, Kanye West, Paramore, Neil Young, Lenny Kravitz, Swedish House Mafia, blink-182, the Black Keys, Lorde and the Chainsmokers.
- Concerts: a-ha, Arcade Fire, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Another Level, Ariana Grande, Alizée, Charles Aznavour, Beyoncé, The Blackout, The Bravery, Biffy Clyro, Coldplay, Phil Collins, The Corrs, The Cranberries, Deep Purple, Depeche Mode, Celine Dion, Dire Straits, Bob Dylan, Fad Gadget, Mylène Farmer, The Fatima Mansions, Garbage, Genesis, The Gossip, Green Day, Guns N' Roses, Janet Jackson, Keane, Alicia Keys, Mark Knopfler, Lenny Kravitz, Lady Gaga, Avril Lavigne, Les Enfoirés, Limp Bizkit, Lorie, Marilyn Manson, Massive Attack, Brian May, Paul McCartney, Metallica, George Michael, Kylie Minogue, Motörhead, Muse, Nightwish, Noisettes, Oberkampf, The Offspring, Page & Plant, Sean Paul, Laura Pausini, Katy Perry, P!nk, Placebo, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lionel Richie, Rihanna, Michel Sardou, Scorpions, Semi Precious Weapons, Shakira, Soulsavers, Britney Spears, Spice Girls, Sting, Superbus, System of a Down, Justin Timberlake, Tokio Hotel, Tool, Tina Turner, U2, Usher, Vitaa, Robbie Williams, James Blunt, Zazie and ZZ Top, Laura Pausini, Within Temptation Imagine Dragons, Ariana Grande and Chris Brown.
- Fuller influenced and has had songs covered by Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash ("The Legend of John Henry"), Grateful Dead ("The Monkey and the Engineer" and "Beat It On Down the Line"), Hot Tuna, Peter, Paul and Mary, Janis Joplin, Jim Croce ("San Francisco Bay Blues"), Don Partridge ("San Francisco Bay Blues", "Working on the Railroad" and "Stealin' Back to My Old Time Used to Be"), Glenn Yarbrough, Richie Havens, Eric Clapton, Paul McCartney, T. Nile, Dan the One Man Band, Mungo Jerry, Tim O'Brien & Hot Rize ("99 Years and One Dark Day"), Punch Brothers, and Dave Rawlings Machine ("Monkey and the Engineer").
- Wired reported in 2015 that Kobalt was "the top independent music publisher in the UK and the second overall (to Sony/ATV) in the US," with around 600,000 songs and 8,000 artists in its catalogue, including Massive Attack, Trent Reznor, Gwen Stefani, Phoenix, Prince, Sonic Youth, Ellie Goulding, Paul McCartney, Bob Marley, John Denver, Tiesto, Bob Dylan, and Kelly Clarkson.
- Many popular musical acts have played the park, including Michael Jackson, Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, Peter Gabriel, Madonna, David Bowie, Carlos Santana, Dire Straits, Bon Jovi, Elton John, Aerosmith, Metallica, U2, Depeche Mode, Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ugly Kid Joe, Linkin Park, Ozzy Osbourne, Joe Cocker, Morrissey, Eurythmics, Westlife, Five, Justin Timberlake, Robbie Williams, Rihanna, Sia, OneRepublic, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Rod Stewart, Queen + Adam Lambert, Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez.
- Lennon said of the song, "That's me in my Dylan period again. I am like a chameleon, influenced by whatever is going on. If Elvis can do it, I can do it. If the Everly Brothers can do it, me and Paul can. Same with Dylan."
- Recent acts to perform here include Elton John, Muse, Anastacia, David Bowie, Iron Maiden, Kanye West, The Eagles, Coldplay, Bruce Springsteen, Tinie Tempah, Santigold, Avenged Sevenfold, Bob Dylan, Suzanne Vega, Hatebreed, Rolling Stones, Rammstein, Alice In Chains, Metallica, Slayer, Foo Fighters, Eric Clapton, Kiss, R.E.M., Neil Young, Sting and Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Rihanna and Bruno Mars.
- All Saints, Annie Ross, Ben E. King, Bo Diddley, Bob Dylan, Brian Kennedy, Bryan Ferry, Carl Perkins, Cerys Matthews, Chrissie Hynde, Chuck Berry, Daniel Bedingfield, Dannii Minogue, Dina Carroll, Dionne Warwick, Elvis Costello, Emma Bunton, Eric Clapton, Gabrielle, Georgie Fame, Hank Crawford, Heather Small, James Brown, Jay Kay, Jeff Beck, Jimmy McGriff, Jimmy Witherspoon, John Dankworth, Joss Stone, Lionel Richie, Little Richard, Little Walter, Lulu, Mick Hucknall, Mose Allison, Noel Gallagher, Paul Carrack, Paul McCartney, Paul Weller, Petula Clark, Ray Charles, Ray Davies, Roger Daltrey, Ronnie Wood, Ryan Adams, Sam Moore, Sharleen Spiteri, Simon Webbe, Stereophonics, Sting, Tom Jones.
- A variety of acts are booked to perform each year, including Gloria Estefan, the RLPO, Elton John, Paul McCartney, The Corrs, The Who, James Brown, Paul Simon, Bob Dylan, Diana Ross, Jools Holland, Tom Jones, Bryan Ferry, Westlife, Alice Cooper, Julio Iglesias, Sugababes, ZZ Top, Eric Clapton, Pet Shop Boys, Corinne Bailey Rae, Bryan Adams, Il Divo and Blink-182
- Notable users have included Johnny Cash, Eric Clapton, Chris Cornell, Nick Drake, Slim Dusty, Bob Dylan, John Frusciante, Noel Gallagher, Michael Hedges, Ben Howard, Kansas, John Lennon, Chris Martin, John Martyn, Paul McCartney, Marcus Mumford, Harry Nilsson, Jimmy Page, Brad Paisley, Elvis Presley, John Prine, Tony Rice, Judee Sill, The Supernaturals, Van Morrison, Joni Mitchell, Sturgill Simpson, Stephen Stills, Clarence White, Hank Williams, Steve Winwood, Peter Yarrow and Neil Young.
- An integral element of Stevens' work on the Kennedy Centers Honors shows since 2003 has been producing segments saluting musician honorees such as Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, the Who and Paul McCartney that feature performances by musicians including Sting, Eddie Vedder, Jennifer Hudson, Dave Grohl, Norah Jones and James Taylor.
- Concurrently, he continued writing, for Visible Ink Press's Music Hound Essential Album Guide series, as well as Bubblegum Music Is the Naked Truth, Encounters With Bob Dylan, Lost in the Grooves, Paul McCartney: I Saw Him Standing There, TV A-Go-Go, Treat Me Like Dirt: An Oral History of Punk in Toronto and Beyond 1977–1981, and The Little Black Book of Music.
- Also, he has worked with Paul Simon, Anthony Braxton, Bob Dylan, Cecil Taylor, Meredith Monk, Philip Glass, Bruce Springsteen, Edie Brickell, Don Byron, Paul McCartney, Marc Ribot, and in the duo Polygraph Lounge with Rob Schwimmer, with whom he also contributed to Simon & Garfunkel's "Old Friends" reunion concert tour.
- The roster of musicians with whom Carmon has performed, toured, written or produced is lengthy: Eric Clapton, Babyface, Stevie Wonder, Paul McCartney, Queen Latifah, Marcus Miller, Sheryl Crow, Bob Dylan, Gladys Knight, B.B. King, Jamie Foxx, Earth, Wind & Fire, Carlos Santana, Herbie Hancock, Michael McDonald, Mary J. Blige, David Sanborn and more.
- Many rock musicians, including John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Bob Dylan, Jerry Garcia, Stevie Nicks, Jimmy Page, Keith Richards, Bon Scott, Eric Clapton, Pete Townshend, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Steven Tyler, Scott Weiland, Sly Stone, Madonna, Ozzy Osbourne, Mötley Crüe, Layne Staley, Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love, Lemmy, Whitney Houston, Bobby Brown, Buffy Sainte Marie, Dave Matthews, David Crosby, Anthony Kiedis, Dave Mustaine, David Bowie, Richard Wright, Phil Rudd, Elton John, Phil Anselmo, James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett, Joe Walsh, and others, have acknowledged battling addictions to many substances including alcohol, cocaine and heroin; many of these have successfully undergone drug rehabilitation programs, but others have died.
- In the space of two years, O'Dell witnessed first-hand a series of key moments in rock 'n' roll: she joined in the backing chorus on the song "Hey Jude"; she was on the Apple rooftop in January 1969 when the Beatles played live for the last time; she personally delivered the harmonicas for Bob Dylan's comeback performance at the Isle of Wight; and on the day Paul McCartney announced he was leaving the Beatles, she was there at George Harrison's Friar Park mansion when Harrison and John Lennon met to discuss the news.
- Rogan considers the song to be impressive enough "to stand along some of the best Lennon/McCartney material of the period. Rogan finds Clark's vocal to be "moving" although "a little mannered." Allmusic critic Richie Unterberger considers it to be "lyrically less challenging, but equally powerful musically" compared to the Bob Dylan, Pete Seeger, and Jackie DeShannon penned songs on Mr. Tambourine Man.
- Rogan considers the song to be impressive enough "to stand along some of the best Lennon/McCartney material of the period. According to Rogan, it is "regarded among the highlights of the group's early work" and as "a crucial part of the group's history and development." In the 4th edition of The Rolling Stone Album Guide, Rob Sheffield calls it one of "the most vital songs" on Mr. Tambourine Man. AllMusic critic Richie Unterberger considers it to be "lyrically less challenging, but equally powerful musically" compared to the Bob Dylan, Pete Seeger, and Jackie DeShannon-penned songs on Mr. Tambourine Man. Levith rates it as Clark's #9 greatest composition, also praising the "baroque" 12-string guitar riff from Roger McGuinn. Despite acknowledging its beauty, Perone claims that the song "does not stand up on its own as well as Clark's best work," attributing that to the reuse of the opening melody in the more famous, later song "Eight Miles High".
- The show, which focused on spiritual themes in rock music, featured music and interviews from artists like Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, Roger McGuinn of The Byrds, The Who, Daniel Amos, Phil Keaggy, Randy Stonehill, Joe English of Paul McCartney's Wings, T-Bone Burnett & The Alpha Band, Mark Heard, Keith Green (there is a recording of the Rock & Religion broadcast of the 1979 Keith Green interview on the Last Days Ministries website; see "Keith Green Interview" link below) and many others.
- Grinbank was behind The Rolling Stones' free concert in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) on 18 February 2006, as well as performances in Argentina by AC/DC, Aerosmith, Arctic Monkeys, David Bowie, Eric Clapton, Coldplay, Bob Dylan, Franz Ferdinand, Guns N' Roses, INXS, Madonna, Paul McCartney, Metallica, Luis Miguel, Nirvana, Robert Plant, The Police, Prince, Tina Turner, U2, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Roger Waters, The Who, Yes.
- The album, produced by legendary movie composer/arranger Michael Kamen (who also played keyboards and sang backup vocals), features renowned musicians like guitarists Carlos Alomar (David Bowie, Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger, Iggy Pop), John Siegler (Todd Rundgren's Utopia),Tommy Morrongiello (Bob Dylan, Blue Öyster Cult) and Earl Slick (Bowie, John Lennon, Yoko Ono) as well as Blondie's Clem Burke on drums, and guest appearances by Chris Stein and Debbie Harry.
- Over the course of his career with Sony, Feldman promoted numerous acts including John Mellencamp, Elton John, Billy Joel, Paul McCartney, and David Bowie (as part of the album release for the post-9/11 Concert for New York City), as well as Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Chris Botti, The Bad Plus, The Derek Trucks Band, David Sánchez, and Steve Tyrell (among numerous others).
- During his solo career, and as lead singer with Scottish band Frontier, John Harley Weston has worked with producers, engineers and session players such as Gary Katz (Steely Dan), Sandy Jones (see link 8) and Graeme Duffin (Wet Wet Wet), Ian Kewley (Paul Young), Dave Bascombe (Peter Gabriel, Tears for Fears), Kenny McDonald (Texas (band)), Steve Jackson (Bryan Adams), Adam Mosely (Rush), Tony Philips (Seal) and session players Paul "Wix" Wickens (keyboard player for Paul McCartney, Bon Jovi, Bob Dylan), Tony Beard (drummer for Crosby, Stills & Nash, Jeff Beck, Hall & Oates and Johnny Winter, (see link 4)) Graham Broad (drummer for Van Morisson, George Michael, Go West) and Donny Little (guitarist for Paulo Nutini).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bob Dylan & Paul McCartney