Why Bolton Wanderers F.C. and EFL Championship are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- After two years, he returned to England, finishing his career with Championship club Bolton Wanderers.
- In March 2016, Holdsworth led a consortium to purchase Bolton Wanderers, who were lying bottom of the Championship table and heading for administration, and upon completion of the takeover appointed himself as chief executive.
- He made his competitive debut later that day, in a 0–0 Championship draw away to Bolton Wanderers, coming on as a substitute for Martyn Waghorn in the 85th minute.
- On 23 October 2015, Ameobi signed for Championship side Bolton Wanderers on a short-term contract and was handed the number 26 shirt.
- He played Premier League for them between 2005 and 2007, and Bolton until 2009, before transferring to Championship side QPR in 2009.
- Ireland joined EFL Championship side Bolton Wanderers on 9 October 2018.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Bolton Wanderers F.C. & EFL Championship