Why Burt Bacharach and Henry Mancini are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- David collaborated with many composers, including Raymond Scott, Al Hoffman, Alex Kramer, Count Basie, Burt Bacharach, Henry Mancini, and Jerry Livingston, on numerous songs for stage and screen, including Casper the Friendly Ghost, 77 Sunset Strip, Hawaiian Eye, Bourbon Street Beat, Surfside 6 and "This Is It" (for the 1960s The Bugs Bunny Show).
- Conway Studios in L.A. became his home base in the mid-1980s, where he engineered and mixed projects for Burt Bacharach, Dionne Warwick, Mr. Mister, Madonna, Talking Heads, Johnny Mathis, Henry Mancini, Patti LaBelle, Stanley Clarke, George Duke, Quincy Jones, The Stabilizers, Michael Bolton, Kenny G, George Benson, and Cher.
- According to CMJs David Jerman, the name was the creation of rock critics, "encompassing everyone from fans of the Beach Boys to fans of Bacharach and Mancini".
- He was also a featured soloist for composers and conductors including Benny Goodman, Nelson Riddle, John Williams, Patrick Williams, David Shire, Lalo Schifrin, Bill Conti, Elmer Bernstein, Jerry Goldsmith, Henry Mancini, Johnny Mandel, James Horner, Johnny Mandel, Charles Fox, Burt Bacharach and John Barry.
- Many Capitol Records artists used Electro-Vox as a rehearsal space and a studio to record their demos, including the King Cole Trio, Henry Mancini, Jerry Lewis, Frank Sinatra, Cole Porter, Harold Arlen, Dinah Shore, Eddie Cantor, Judy Garland, Sammy Fain, Spade Cooley, the Sons of the Pioneers, Plas Johnson, Burt Bacharach, and Johnny Mercer.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Burt Bacharach & Henry Mancini