Why Cabinet of the United States and Vice President of the United States are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- In its history, the university has produced many prominent alumni, including 170 members of the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives, 24 U.S. governors, 10 billionaire alumni, 10 U.S. Cabinet secretaries, 3 Nobel Prize laureates, 2 U.S. Supreme Court justices, and a U.S. vice president.
- His class predicted he would become Vice President of the United States, adding, "His good nature, however, and his stubborn hair will keep the Cabinet happy and harmonious."
- Candidates who had served in any of the following positions, without having been removed from office, current criminal indictment, or conviction, needed 1,000 support clicks from each of 10 states to qualify: Vice President, United States Senator, member of Congress, Presidential Cabinet member, head of a Federal agency, governor, mayor of any of the largest 100 cities in the United States, chairman or chief executive officer or president of a corporation, nonprofit corporation, or philanthropic organization with 1,000 or more employees, president of a national labor union with 100,000 or more members, military officer who has attained flag rank, ambassador, or president of an American-based university with 4,000 or more students.
- If invoked by a plurality of United States Cabinet officials and affirmed by Vice President Mike Pence, Trump would be revoked of the presidency of the United States and transfer acting presidential power to Pence until noon on January 20, 2021, when his term is set to expire upon Biden's assumption of office.
- The vice president, an unpopular figure, pressures the cabinet to declare him acting president under the terms of the 25th Amendment so he can address a growing crisis with China with a pre-emptive nuclear strike.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cabinet of the United States & Vice President of the United States