Why Carl Edwards and Kevin Harvick are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- Dave Blaney would earn his first career Busch Series win, and Kevin Harvick, despite failing to finish on the lead lap for the only time in the 2006 season, clinched the Busch Series Championship following a wreck involving second-place driver Carl Edwards and Casey Mears on lap 199 (at the start-finish line from lap 198 to lap 199) of a scheduled 200-lap race.
- Matt Kenseth earned the pole for the main event, while Martin Truex Jr. and Johnny Sauter overtook a fading pole sitter Carl Edwards to win the Nextel Open, and Kenny Wallace (a/k/a "Herman the German") voted in by the fans, but it was Kevin Harvick in the end winning the final quarter over defending champion Jimmie Johnson and the $1 million first prize.
- Various real-life NASCAR drivers and/or their cars from the 2004 racing season can also be seen, including Dale Jarrett, Dale Earnhardt Jr. (car only), Casey Mears (car only), Kasey Kahne (car only), Tony Stewart (car only), Bobby Labonte (car only), Terry Labonte (car only), Brendan Gaughan, Mark Martin (car only), Ward Burton (car only), Carl Edwards (car only), Jimmy Spencer (car only), Mike Bliss (car only), Scott Wimmer (car only), Jamie McMurray (car only), Rusty Wallace (car only), Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch (car only), Scott Riggs (car only), Robby Gordon (car only), and Kevin Harvick (car only).
- Carl Edwards won the pole with a time of 27.604 and a speed of 137.980 mph. Edwards stated that Loudon is "a tough place to decide where to be aggressive. This place is simple, so it’s pretty straight forward, but one little mistake here or there can cost you a lot. I really had to step it up. We got a great start to the Chase and we're keeping it rolling. We knew qualifying was important so we worked on it a lot today.” Kevin Harvick, after qualifying second, said that he "left it down in one and two down there, I just wasn’t too aggressive." Brad Keselowski – after qualifying fourth – said that for his team, they "just need to have a good, solid day.
- The following drivers were chosen for the two seasons that it was on pay-per-view: Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Denny Hamlin, Jeff Burton, Carl Edwards, Kurt Busch, Kevin Harvick, Juan Pablo Montoya, Greg Biffle, Jimmie Johnson, Matt Kenseth, David Stremme, Mark Martin, Ryan Newman, Clint Bowyer, Dale Jarrett, Jamie McMurray, Robby Gordon, Michael Waltrip, Kasey Kahne, Dave Blaney, Reed Sorenson, J.J. Yeley, Boris Said, and Martin Truex, Jr.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Carl Edwards & Kevin Harvick