Why Central Falls, Rhode Island and Lincoln, Rhode Island are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- Cumberland borders the Rhode Island cities of Woonsocket to the northwest and Central Falls, to the south and the town of Lincoln to the west as well as the Massachusetts towns of Wrentham to the north, Plainville and North Attleborough to the east and city of Attleboro to the southeast.
- It then continues into Rhode Island, where it flows through Woonsocket, Cumberland, Lincoln, Central Falls, and Pawtucket, where the river then reaches Pawtucket Falls.
- Providence County: Central Falls, Cumberland, East Providence, Lincoln, North Providence, North Smithfield, Pawtucket, Providence (part), Smithfield, and Woonsocket.
- The southern part of the village of Valley Falls, originally part of Lincoln, Rhode Island, would eventually become part of the City of Central Falls in 1895.
- The redrawn 1st district represents Barrington, Bristol, Central Falls, Cumberland, East Providence, Jamestown, Lincoln, Little Compton, Middletown, Newport, North Providence, North Smithfield, Pawtucket, Portsmouth, Smithfield, Tiverton, Warren, Woonsocket, and parts of Providence.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Central Falls, Rhode Island & Lincoln, Rhode Island