Why Cohoes, New York and Watervliet, New York are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- The city borders within Rensselaer County, Schaghticoke to the north, Brunswick to the east, and North Greenbush to the south; to the west the city borders the Albany County town of Colonie, the villages of Menands and Green Island, and the cities of Watervliet and Cohoes.
- Interstate 787 connects the Thruway (I-87) to Downtown Albany, Menands, Watervliet, and Cohoes.
- It contained the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Amsterdam, Cohoes, Watervliet, Gloversville, and Johnstown.
- Interstate 787 connects the Thruway with downtown Albany and also connects Albany with points north in Albany County, such as Watervliet, Green Island, and Cohoes.
- From this point, one can view Albany and the Empire State Plaza (most notably the Corning Tower and Alfred E. Smith Building), the Helderberg Escarpment, South Troy, downtown Troy, Lansingburgh, Watervliet, Green Island, Cohoes, the Cohoes Falls, Waterford, the Hudson River, the confluence of the Mohawk and Hudson Rivers, and the eastern terminus of the Erie Canal.
- After the completion of the Empire State Trail, this section is almost entirely off-road, with notable on-road gaps remaining between Clyde and Port Byron, Schuyler and Frankfort, and Cohoes and Watervliet.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cohoes, New York & Watervliet, New York