Why Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Joey Logano are similar
Topics related to both
The eighth race of the 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, Texas. Scheduled to start at 3:00 p.m. EST on April 18, 2010, but because of poor weather conditions it was delayed until noon EDT on April 19 on Fox, and was broadcast on MRN radio at 2:00 pm EDT. Wikipedia
Sentences that refer to both
- Joey Logano took the pole, and after a race with several different strategies and leaders, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. found himself in the lead trying to make it to the finish on fuel mileage.
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr. had a strong car and was contending with Joey Logano for the win late in the race.
- Harvick and Joey Logano traded the lead on pit road because of where Harvick's pit stall was located, The race restarted on lap 113, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. was running sixth when he made an unscheduled stop for a loose wheel.
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr. was eleventh with 2,049, seven points ahead of Joey Logano in twelfth.
- Kenseth, the 2003 series champion, was in contention to advance to the third round, A total of 13 cars was collected were Matt Kenseth, Jamie McMurray, Erik Jones, Joey Logano, Ryan Newman, Clint Bowyer, Aric Almirola, Daniel Suárez, Trevor Bayne, Chase Elliott, Austin Dillon, Brad Keselowski, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Danica Patrick, The red flag was displayed for 10 minutes and 10 seconds to facilitate cleanup on the track.
- Montoya, Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Joey Logano, Biffle, and Harvick followed in the top-ten.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Joey Logano