Why Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- Earnhardt was then directly involved in a controversial crash on lap 124, when, while fighting to return to the lead lap, he came in contact with Brian Vickers while fighting to be the first driver one lap down (who gets a free pass should the caution flag come out), causing a 10-car pileup which included Denny Hamlin, Scott Speed, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle and Kurt Busch, Robby Gordon, Jamie McMurray, and Carl Edwards.
- In the closing laps, Tyler Reddick took the lead and made contact with Kyle Busch, causing a multi-car wreck involving Kurt Busch, Ryan Newman, Erik Jones, Ryan Preece, and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. On the restart, Denny Hamlin made contact with Logano, sending Logano spinning and collecting Reddick, Matt Kenseth, Daniel Suarez, Cole Custer, and Jimmie Johnson, ending Johnson's chance of making the playoffs in his final season.
- Debris on the track brought out the third caution on lap 58, the race restarted on lap 63 with Jeff Gordon the race leader, A couple of laps later, the fourth caution came out on lap 193 when Clint Bowyer blew an engine, the race restarted on lap 198, The fifth caution came out on lap 206 when Denny Hamlin spun out in the back straightaway, the race restarted on lap 212 with Joey Logano the race leader, the sixth caution came out with 42 laps to go when Jimmie Johnson spun out, the race restarted with 33 laps to go, the seventh caution came out when Brian Vickers caught the grass, with 31 laps to go, the race restarted with 28 laps to go, the eighth caution came out for a two-car wreck involving Jeff Burton and Austin Dillon, the race restarted with 22 laps to go with Martin Truex Jr. the race leader, Kyle Busch won his race at Atlanta.
- Over the course of his career, he has worked in the NASCAR Cup Series and Xfinity Series with drivers Jason Leffler, Denny Hamlin, Aric Almirola, Tony Stewart, Travis Kittleson, J. J. Yeley, Kyle Busch, Joey Logano, Brad Coleman, Matt DiBenedetto, Michael McDowell, Carl Edwards, Daniel Suárez, Matt Tifft, Kyle Benjamin, and Riley Herbst.
- Falk won the 2010 Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown charity race at Southside Speedway, defeating an all-star field including Sprint Cup Series drivers Denny Hamlin, Tony Stewart, Kyle Busch and Bobby Labonte; Falk passed Hamlin on the final lap for the win, holding off a charging Stewart to take what Falk described it as the biggest win of his career.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Denny Hamlin & Kyle Busch