Why EFL Championship and English Football League are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- Organised by the English Football League (EFL), it is open to any club within the top four levels of the English football league system – 92 clubs in total – comprising the top level Premier League, and the three divisions of the English Football League's own league competition (Championship, League One and League Two).
- Derbyshire has one Football League team, Derby County, who play in the Championship, the second tier of English football.
- Below the Premier League is the English Football League (EFL) (formerly 'the Football League'), which is divided into three divisions of 24 clubs each: The Championship (Level 2), League One (Level 3), and League Two (Level 4).
- On December 19, 2017, Beane became part of a consortium led by Ligue 1 club Nice owner Chinese/American businessman Chien Lee to purchase Barnsley_Football_Club">Barnsley Football Club, which is based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England and plays in the EFL Championship, the highest tier of the English Football League, and the second tier of the English football pyramid.
- Cleverley was loaned to League One club Leicester City at the start of 2009, for whom he made his first Football League appearances, helping the team secure the League One title and promotion to the Championship.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: EFL Championship & English Football League