Why English Football League and Grimsby Town F.C. are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- They hold rivalries with other Lincolnshire clubs, particularly Football League sides Scunthorpe United and Grimsby Town.
- He was a part of the Forest Green team that reached the 2016 National League play-off Final at Wembley Stadium on 15 May 2016, coming on as a substitute at half time in a 3–1 loss to Grimsby Town that denied the club promotion to the Football League.
- Highlights included 15,000 spectators attending the Mariners' 1942 Football League War Cup semi-final against Sunderland. The Old Showground then hosted Football League football for the first time after Scunthorpe & Lindsey United's successful election to the Football League in 1950, with a 0–0 draw against Shrewsbury in the Third Division North.
- He has played in the English Football League for Scunthorpe United, Bristol City, Millwall, Sheffield United, Fleetwood Town and Grimsby Town.
- Charles Roberts (6 April 1883 – 7 August 1939) was an English professional footballer who played as a centre-half in the Football League for Grimsby Town, Manchester United and Oldham Athletic.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: English Football League & Grimsby Town F.C.