Why Greg Biffle and Kurt Busch are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- Roush has won eight championships as a car owner in NASCAR's top three series: two Cup titles (2003 with Matt Kenseth and 2004 with Kurt Busch), five Xfinity Series titles (2002 with Greg Biffle, 2007 with Carl Edwards, 2011–2012 with Stenhouse Jr., and 2015 with Chris Buescher and a Camping World Truck Series title in 2000 with Biffle.
- However, on lap 168, Stewart took a four-tire pit stop, while Greg Biffle, Elliott Sadler and Roush Racing teammates Matt Kenseth, Carl Edwards and Kurt Busch, as they and other drivers had pitted 12 laps earlier; Joe Nemechek and Michael Waltrip also beat Stewart to the track, forcing him to start in eighth on lap 174.
- Greg Biffle, Sébastien Bourdais, David Brabham, Kurt Busch, Patrick Dempsey, Pipo Derani, Milka Duno, David Empringham, John Farano, Joe Foster, Marino Franchitti, John Gaw, John Graham, James Gue, Ian James, Gunnar Jeannette, Bruno Junqueira, Tõnis Kasemets, Matt Kenseth, Andy Lally, Nick Mancuso, Michael Marsal, Tommy Milner, Frank Montecalvo, Anthony Polito, Chris Porritt, Jason Priestley, Bret Seafuse, Danny Sullivan, Harri Toivonen, Greg Wilkins, Billy Johnson, Stefan Mücke, Olivier Pla
- The race ran 29 laps before the first caution, which was the competition caution, The race restarted on lap 36, and four laps later, the second caution of the race came out for a tire blowout on lap 39, The race restarted on lap 48, and the third caution of the race flew on lap 49 for a multi-car wreck in the, Brad Keselowski, Greg Biffle, Kurt Busch and others were involved in the incident, it started with Brad Keselowski spinning in the grass, and took out multiple cars, The red flag was displayed with Jimmie Johnson the race leader, it was lifted after 18 minutes and 34 seconds The race restarted on lap 51.
- The following drivers were chosen for the two seasons that it was on pay-per-view: Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Denny Hamlin, Jeff Burton, Carl Edwards, Kurt Busch, Kevin Harvick, Juan Pablo Montoya, Greg Biffle, Jimmie Johnson, Matt Kenseth, David Stremme, Mark Martin, Ryan Newman, Clint Bowyer, Dale Jarrett, Jamie McMurray, Robby Gordon, Michael Waltrip, Kasey Kahne, Dave Blaney, Reed Sorenson, J.J. Yeley, Boris Said, and Martin Truex, Jr.
- Traditionally, the races at Bristol Motor Speedway are the ones where it is said the "line is busy" when numerous drivers and crew chiefs, and even general mechanics and spouses (Eva Busch and Nicole Biffle at the Samsung 500 in one instance), are requested to appear following fouls that take place during or after the race, including fights.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Greg Biffle & Kurt Busch