Why Highland Park, Illinois and Winnetka, Illinois are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- Other scenes were shot in Chicago, River Forest, Oak Park, Northbrook, Highland Park, Glencoe and Winnetka, Lake Forest and Long Beach, California.
- The village is surrounded on three sides by upper-income communities, with Highland Park on the north, Northbrook on the west, and Winnetka to the south.
- The Shore Line route of the CNS&M until 1955 served, from south to north, the Illinois communities of Chicago, Evanston, Wilmette, Kenilworth, Winnetka, Glencoe, Highland Park, Highwood, Fort Sheridan, Lake Forest, Lake Bluff, North Chicago, Waukegan, Zion, and Winthrop Harbor as well as Kenosha, Racine, and Milwaukee (the "KRM") in Wisconsin.
- However, Evanston, Northbrook, Glenview, Northfield, Glencoe, Highland Park, Deerfield, Kenilworth, Lake Bluff, Lake Forest, Wilmette, Winnetka and Bannockburn are generally considered to be the main constituents of the North Shore.
- Seven of its communities are in the top quintile of U.S. household income, and five of those (Lake Forest, Glencoe, Kenilworth, Winnetka, Highland Park) are in the top 5 percent.
- The line continued north through Chicago's wealthy north shore communities along Lake Michigan – Wilmette, Kenilworth, Winnetka, Glencoe, and Highland Park.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Highland Park, Illinois & Winnetka, Illinois