Why Jamie McMurray and Matt Kenseth are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- At Kansas in the elimination race, Johnson was entering as the spot to advance with a 7-point advantage but advanced after finishing 6th and getting 5 points in Stage 1 and staying out before the end of Stage 2 and finishing 10th, getting 1 stage point, and even though he spun a few times, he got by a big wreck involving Chase Drivers Matt Kenseth and Jamie McMurray and finished the race in 11th place, advancing to the Round of 8.
- During a green flag stop, Scott Riggs did not know that drivers in front of him were pitting, and when he attempted to swerve away from a slowing Jamie McMurray, whom Riggs stated did not tell him that he was pitting, Riggs ran into Mark Martin, and Kurt Busch, Casey Mears, Bobby Labonte, and Matt Kenseth are among the drivers collected in the wreck.
- The race ended under caution after a multi-car wreck on the final lap in turn 1 that collected Jimmie Johnson, Matt Kenseth and Martin Truex, Jr. Jamie McMurray said he "was trying to block the 48 (Jimmie Johnson). I had stalled out right when I got to the 18 car (Kyle Busch), and I didn’t think the 48 had much of a run either. It felt like our momentum was about the same. I saw the replay and I still don’t know if he was up to my rear bumper or if it was the air that made his car turn. I’m just not sure.” Johnson said that McMurray "was trying to get underneath the 18 and that didn’t work out, and I creeped up to his outside.
- Kenseth, the 2003 series champion, was in contention to advance to the third round, A total of 13 cars was collected were Matt Kenseth, Jamie McMurray, Erik Jones, Joey Logano, Ryan Newman, Clint Bowyer, Aric Almirola, Daniel Suárez, Trevor Bayne, Chase Elliott, Austin Dillon, Brad Keselowski, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Danica Patrick, The red flag was displayed for 10 minutes and 10 seconds to facilitate cleanup on the track.
- The following drivers were chosen for the two seasons that it was on pay-per-view: Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Jeff Gordon, Tony Stewart, Denny Hamlin, Jeff Burton, Carl Edwards, Kurt Busch, Kevin Harvick, Juan Pablo Montoya, Greg Biffle, Jimmie Johnson, Matt Kenseth, David Stremme, Mark Martin, Ryan Newman, Clint Bowyer, Dale Jarrett, Jamie McMurray, Robby Gordon, Michael Waltrip, Kasey Kahne, Dave Blaney, Reed Sorenson, J.J. Yeley, Boris Said, and Martin Truex, Jr.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jamie McMurray & Matt Kenseth