Why Joey Logano and Ryan Newman (racing driver) are similar
Topics related to both
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on October 20, 2019, at Kansas Speedway in Kansas City, Kansas. Overtime finish, on the 1.5 mi intermediate speedway, it was the 32nd race of the 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, sixth race of the Playoffs, and final race of the Round of 12. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on June 10, 2018 at Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Michigan. Contested over 133 of the scheduled 200 laps on the 2 mi D-shaped oval, it will be the 15th race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on September 29, 2019, at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina. The 29th race of the 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, the third race of the Playoffs, and final race of the Round of 16. Wikipedia
Sentences that refer to both
- NASCAR ultimately determined that Michael Waltrip Racing, Penske Racing, and Front Row Motorsports were involved in two separate, but intertwined, incidents, first by Clint Bowyer intentionally causing a caution with less than ten laps remaining in the race, and on the ensuing restart, having Brian Vickers pit after a restart from caution so that Martin Truex, Jr. would clinch a Wildcard berth over Ryan Newman, and the second was collusion where Penske's Joey Logano earned the final guaranteed berth over Jeff Gordon after passing Front Row's David Gilliland.
- Ryan Newman took fourth position and Joey Logano placed fifth.
- Joey Logano was scored fourth, and Ryan Newman managed fifth.
- Kenseth, the 2003 series champion, was in contention to advance to the third round, A total of 13 cars was collected were Matt Kenseth, Jamie McMurray, Erik Jones, Joey Logano, Ryan Newman, Clint Bowyer, Aric Almirola, Daniel Suárez, Trevor Bayne, Chase Elliott, Austin Dillon, Brad Keselowski, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Danica Patrick, The red flag was displayed for 10 minutes and 10 seconds to facilitate cleanup on the track.
- Ryan Newman finished second, and Joey Logano clinched third.
- Joey Logano took fourth position and Ryan Newman placed fifth.
- By lap 22, Elliott would again be challenged for the lead this time with Joey Logano, who was running near the front the whole time, with Logano taking over the lead on lap 24 after a push from Martin Truex Jr. On lap 25, all but Kyle Larson, Kevin Harvick, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Ryan Newman, and Jamie McMurray pitted for fuel and tires.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Joey Logano & Ryan Newman (racing driver)