Why Joey Logano and Ryan Newman (racing driver) are similar
Topics related to both
Sentences that refer to both
- NASCAR ultimately determined that Michael Waltrip Racing, Penske Racing, and Front Row Motorsports were involved in two separate, but intertwined, incidents, first by Clint Bowyer intentionally causing a caution with less than ten laps remaining in the race, and on the ensuing restart, having Brian Vickers pit after a restart from caution so that Martin Truex, Jr. would clinch a Wildcard berth over Ryan Newman, and the second was collusion where Penske's Joey Logano earned the final guaranteed berth over Jeff Gordon after passing Front Row's David Gilliland.
- Salem Speedway has seen many great racers who are household names, such as Ruttman, Carter, Sweikert, O’Connor, Parnelli Jones, A. J. Foyt, Al Unser, Mario Andretti, Vogler, Allison, Parsons, Waltrip, Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Ryan Newman, Busch, Kasey Kahne, Ken Schrader, Joey Logano, and the list goes on.
- Kenseth, the 2003 series champion, was in contention to advance to the third round, A total of 13 cars was collected were Matt Kenseth, Jamie McMurray, Erik Jones, Joey Logano, Ryan Newman, Clint Bowyer, Aric Almirola, Daniel Suárez, Trevor Bayne, Chase Elliott, Austin Dillon, Brad Keselowski, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and Danica Patrick, The red flag was displayed for 10 minutes and 10 seconds to facilitate cleanup on the track.
- Joey Logano won the pole with a time of 19.232 and a speed of 98.461 mph. Logano explained to reporters that he joked with his crew chief Todd Gordon about how many laps he could cover in the final session of qualifying; he stated that he "ran six and I told Todd I can't hold my breath any more than that so that's the fastest I can go", Ryan Newman joined Logano on the front row, but lamented the fact that he was not closer to Logano, stating that he "could have been just a tick quicker and gotten that pole", while also looking towards the race and the importance of pit stops during it.
- By lap 22, Elliott would again be challenged for the lead this time with Joey Logano, who was running near the front the whole time, with Logano taking over the lead on lap 24 after a push from Martin Truex Jr. On lap 25, all but Kyle Larson, Kevin Harvick, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Ryan Newman, and Jamie McMurray pitted for fuel and tires.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Joey Logano & Ryan Newman (racing driver)