Why Justin Timberlake and Michael Jackson are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- American pop stars such as Bing Crosby, Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson and Madonna have become global celebrities, as have contemporary musical artists such as Prince, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Beyoncé, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, and Ariana Grande.
- The arena has been the site of many concerts over the years, including acts such as Pink Floyd, RBD, Iron Maiden, KISS, The Grateful Dead, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, U2, Prince, Paul McCartney, Rush Oasis, Whitney Houston, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Garth Brooks, Queen, Fleetwood Mac, The Who, David Bowie, Pearl Jam, Genesis, Mariah Carey, Cher, Beyoncé, Janet Jackson, George Michael, Shakira, Guns N' Roses, Tina Turner, Britney Spears, Kid Rock, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Phil Collins, Van Halen, Metallica, Mötley Crüe, Phish, Andrea Bocelli, Foo Fighters, Rammstein, Christina Aguilera, Fall Out Boy, Justin Timberlake, Green Day, Katy Perry, Scorpions, Rob Zombie, BTS, Blackpink, Justin Bieber, AC/DC, Korn, Alicia Keys, Demi Lovato, The Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, Panic! At The Disco, Nine Inch Nails, and Weezer, among others.
- He has worked on over 450 gold and platinum albums including Adele_album)">21 (Adele), Futuresex/Lovesounds (Justin Timberlake), The 2nd Law (Muse), Invincible (Michael Jackson), Spirit (Leona Lewis), Aaliyah_(album)">Aaliyah (Aaliyah), Evanescence_album)">Fallen and The Open Door (Evanescence), Meteora (Linkin Park), B'Day (Beyoncé), Bangerz (Miley Cyrus), The Astonishing (Dream Theater), and various albums by his son Beck.
- Conway has hosted a variety of producers, mixers and artists, such as Taylor Swift, The 1975, Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, Brandy, Doc Severinsen, Demi Lovato, The Weeknd, Banks, Evanescence, Alicia Keys, Barbra Streisand, Steelheart, The Black Eyed Peas, Blink-182, Britney Spears, Carlos Santana, Christina Aguilera, Dave Matthews Band, Daft Punk, Enrique Iglesias, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Guns N' Roses, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, Kesha, Kiss, Korn, Lady Gaga, LANY, Mac Miller, Mariah Carey, Marilyn Manson, Maroon 5, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Miley Cyrus, No Doubt, Pharrell Williams, Phil Collins, Pink, Prince, Poison, Queens of the Stone Age, Ray Charles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Seal, Selena Gomez, Stevie Wonder, Daniel Taylor, U2, Vince Staples, and Whitney Houston.
- Joshua has worked with Mariah Carey, Justin Timberlake, Sean Combs, Jay-Z, Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus, Christina Aguilera, Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, R. Kelly, Celine Dion, J-Lo, T.I., Usher, Michael Jackson, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Snoop Dogg, Justin Bieber, Mike Shinoda, Seal, Nas and Whitney Houston.
- In addition to Nirvana and Blind Melon, Bayer has shot and directed videos for Michael Jackson, The Rolling Stones, The Cranberries, Green Day, David Bowie, Iron Maiden, Garbage, The Strokes, Metallica, Ramones, The Smashing Pumpkins, Justin Timberlake and My Chemical Romance, among others, in his trademark style.
- Just one month after the attacks on the World Trade Center in 2001, Porter joined Michael Jackson to work on the Spanish version benefit single, “What More Can I Give". Porter oversaw the recording, which included Spanish-speaking artists Ricky Martin, Shakira, Alejandro Sanz, Luis Miguel, Christian Castro, Carlos Santana, and others. He also coached the English-language artists to sing in Spanish—members of NSYNC (Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone, Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick), Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, and Jackson as well. Proceeds from “What More Can I Give” sales—both English and Spanish versions—went to various September 11 relief efforts.
- Many popular musical acts have played the park, including Michael Jackson, Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, Peter Gabriel, Madonna, David Bowie, Carlos Santana, Dire Straits, Bon Jovi, Elton John, Aerosmith, Metallica, U2, Depeche Mode, Guns N' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ugly Kid Joe, Linkin Park, Ozzy Osbourne, Joe Cocker, Morrissey, Eurythmics, Westlife, Five, Justin Timberlake, Robbie Williams, Rihanna, Sia, OneRepublic, Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Rod Stewart, Queen + Adam Lambert, Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez.
- Others to record at CRC include Jef Kors, Michael Jackson, Carole King, Coldplay, Sting, Timbaland, Rihanna, Styx, Justin Timberlake, Queen Latifah, Death Cab for Cutie, Mavis Staples, Jeremih, Smokey Robinson, Celine Dion, The Cure, Jennifer Hudson, Lady Gaga, Changing Faces, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Stone Temple Pilots, Resurrection Band, Liz Phair, Duran Duran, Ohio Players, Nine Inch Nails, Red Hot Chili Peppers, R. Kelly, Linkin Park, Alicia Keys, Garbage, Britney Spears, Aaliyah, Pharrell Williams, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube and Wilco.
- In another positive review, Amy Sciarretto of Pop Crush gave the song 4 (out of 5 stars), writing that, "'Fine China' is a memorable R&B track with strings that borrows heavily from Michael Jackson and follows the same trajectory as Justin Timberlake's reinvention. That throwback sound is happening in the genre right now, and Breezy is paying his respects. [...] It's quite possible that this could be the song that changes the game for Breezy and allows people to focus on his music, instead of his past indiscretions."
- During some of these shows she has included medleys of her favorite popular songs from Beyoncé ("Déjà Vu"), Kelly Clarkson ("Since U Been Gone"), SWV, Gnarls Barkley, Jackson 5, Justin Timberlake ("My Love"), Maroon 5 ("Makes Me Wonder"), Usher, Carlos Santana, Jill Scott, Michael Jackson, George Benson, Musiq Soulchild, and Amy Winehouse ("Rehab", replacing the title with "Boston").
- In order, the references are as follows: Tom Cruise during the dance scene in Risky Business, Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit music video, AC/DC, Bob Marley, Eminem, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sean Paul, The Beatles' performance on The Ed Sullivan Show, Justin Timberlake's Cry Me a River music video, John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever and Michael Jackson's Thriller music video.
- United has pressed records for such artists as The Beatles, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Jack White, Adele, Mumford & Sons, Hank Williams Jr., Marie Osmond, Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton, Lady Antebellum, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Kings of Leon, Fall Out Boy, Kendrick Lamar, The Black Keys, The Roots, and Radiohead.
- He has performed and recorded with various well known musicians such as Stevie Wonder, Gladys Knight, Kenny Rogers, Michael Jackson, Chaka Khan, Queen Latifah, Patti LaBelle, Earth, Wind & Fire, Barry Manilow, D. J. Rogers, Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Quincy Jones, Valerie King, Helen Baylor, etc. He also has worked with numerous well-known jazz artists such as B.B. King, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Sammy Davis, Jr., Woody Herman, Lionel Hampton, Diana Krall, Freddie Hubbard, Lena Horne, McCoy Tyner, John Pizzarelli, Dee Dee Bridgewater, and Ray Charles.
- "American Pie" by Don McLean, "Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone" by Ella Fitzgerald, "Rehab" by Amy Winehouse, "You're A Mean One Mr. Grinch" by Thurl Ravenscroft (the voice of Tony the Tiger), "Thriller" by Michael Jackson, "Wide Open Spaces" by The Dixie Chicks, "Dirty Water" by The Standells, "Gone Country" by Alan Jackson, and "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake.
- Editor Art Tavana from website Death & Taxes (owned by Prometheus Global Media) compared the singer with Michael Jackson and said that "Madonna’s overall impact on pop culture far outweighs that of Jackson" and explained that artists like Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake and Usher were influenced by Jackson more than her, but "almost everyone else is a reductive reissue of Madonna".
- Musicians include: Pop musicians: a 90s Michael Jackson (they play his 1979 song "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" here), Madonna (who performed at the Super Bowl in 2012), Mariah Carey (who had the hit song "Beautiful" in 2013), Britney Spears (came to Myrtle Beach House of Blues, had the #1 song "Hold It Against Me" in 2011), Selena Gomez (also an actress, the youngest female star there), Katy Perry (came to MB House of Blues), P!nk (the final wax figure you see, they play her 2010 song "Raise Your Glass"), Lady Gaga (have her suit in the new MB Hard Rock Cafe), Beyonce (they play her 2009 song "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)", have her dress in the new MB Hard Rock), Justin Timberlake (also an actor, they play his 2013 song "Take Back the Night"), Justin Bieber (the youngest star there, born in 1994), Jennifer Lopez (also an actress), Puerto Rican Ricky Martin, Donnie Osmond & Marie Osmond (with a disco ball), Frank Sinatra (also an actor, in a Vegas setting, you can wear a fedora and hold a martini prop next to him, they play his 1969 song "My Way"), Rappers: Eminem in a Detroit setting (came to MB House of Blues in 2000, had the #1 song "The Monster" in 2014), Will Smith (also an actor).
- In 2011 he released his third instrumental album Atoms And Space, which featured solos and guest performances by artists like Jennifer Batten (former guitarist for Michael Jackson), Andy James (guitarist), Billy Ashbaugh (former drummer for Greg Howe, 'N Sync, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and Pat Benatar), Muris Varajic (keyboard) and Sergey Boykov (keyboard).
- His notable clients have included Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Mike Tyson, Shaquille O'Neal, Willie Nelson, Joanna Gaines, Chip Gaines, Alicia Keys, Janet Jackson, Britney Spears, David Blaine, Prince, Pearl Jam, Scott Weiland, Rocco DiSpirito, Courtney Love, Anthony Kiedis, Suzanne Somers, and Pope John Paul II.
- While talking about the track, Ruffo said "If you listen to the artists that influenced me – Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder and Queen – and you listen to their vocal production, it's really intricate. We really tried to emulate the sound of a Quincy Jones-type production on this song. The idea was trying to bring some of the old skool vibe back, and I think that's sort of making a return with artists like Bruno Mars, Daft Punk/Pharrell and Robin Thicke anyway. In that sense it's actually the perfect time to release a song like this."
- He has shared stage with international celebrities such as drummer Mannys Monteiro (Jaco Pastorius), bass player Arthur Maia (Djavan, Gilberto Gil, Ivan Lins), Kiko Loureiro (Angra), Greg Howe (Michael Jackson, Enrique Iglesias, Justin Timberlake), bass player Stu Hamm (Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Frank Gambale), Guinga, Guillermo Zarba among others.
- Throughout his career, Glover worked with multiple artists such as Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Diana Ross, John Mayer, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Brian Eno, Smokey Robinson, Jeffrey Osborne, B2K, Narada Michael Walden, Kenny Lattimore, Thelonious Monk Institute of Jazz and others.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Justin Timberlake & Michael Jackson