Why Kerala and Thiruvananthapuram are similar
Topics related to both
Sentences that refer to both
- The native lands historically inhabited by Konkani people include the Konkan division of Maharashtra, the state of Goa and the territory of Damaon, the Uttara Kannada (North Canara), Udupi& Dakshina Kannada (South Canara) districts of Karnataka, along with many districts in Kerala such as Kasaragod (formerly part of South Canara), Kochi (Cochin), Alappuzha (Allepey), Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), and Kottayam.
- The channel is headquartered in Thiruvananthapurm, Kerala.
- The B7RLEs are also operated by Chennai)">Metropolitan Transport Corporation and Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation in Chennai and Pondicherry, Kerala_State_Road_Transport_Corporation">Kerala State Road Transport Corporation in Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram and in 2014 Kerala Urban Road Transport Corporation started using B7RLEs for their Town To Town services all over Kerala state.
- The Kizhakke Kotta popularly called "East Fort is a busy commercial suburb located at the heart of the central business district of Thiruvananthapuram">Thiruvananthapuram city the capital of Kerala. East Fort is knows as the heart of the city as it is located in the center. Since Trivandrum was knows as Travancore, East Fort was a commercial suburb with the presence of the Padmanabhaswamy Temple since 1900. East Fort also stands up as the second largest shopping area after h the posh shopping area of Pulimoodu (MG Road).
- Old Temple cities: Puri, which hosts a major Vaishnava Jagannath temple and Rath Yatra celebration; Katra, home to the Vaishno Devi temple; Tirumala - Tirupati, home to the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple; Madurai Meenakshi and Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple in Sri Rangam, and Sabarimala, where Swami Ayyappan is worshipped; Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala;Guruvayur_temple">Guruvayur temple at Guruvayur.
- There are ten main fishing harbors at Mangalore (Karnataka), Kochi (Kerala">Kerala">Kerala">Kerala), Koyilandy (Kerala), Neendakara in Kollam (Kerala), Vizhinjam in Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala), Tuticorin (Tamil Nadu) , Nagapattinam (Tamil Nadu) , Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Vishakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh) and Raichak in Kolkata (West Bengal).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kerala & Thiruvananthapuram