Why Kris Kristofferson and Neil Diamond are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- Over the years, issues have featured Garth Brooks, Bob Dylan, Poison, Clint Black, John Denver, Smokey Robinson, Wilco, Bon Jovi, Willie Nelson, Billy Joel, Kris Kristofferson, John Mellencamp, Richard Marx, Drive-By Truckers, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Beck, Dolly Parton, Eric Clapton, R.E.M., Weezer, Death Cab for Cutie, Ryan Adams, Jimmy Buffett, Merle Haggard, Rob Thomas, Toby Keith, Eddie Rabbitt, Roger Miller, Public Enemy, Sheryl Crow, James Taylor, Ray LaMontagne, Tom Petty, Neil Diamond, Zac Brown Band, Kings of Leon, Neil Young, My Morning Jacket, Taylor Swift and others.
- Some of the most successful singers and songwriters were: Jackson Browne, James Taylor, Jim Croce, John Denver, Neil Diamond, Barry Gibb, Stevie Wonder, Carole King, Elton John, Don McLean, Joni Mitchell, Paul Simon, Kris Kristofferson, Carly Simon, Donna Summer, Gordon Lightfoot, and Harry Chapin— some had previously been primarily songwriters but began releasing albums and songs of their own.
- He has recorded with jazz big bands and artists such as Henry Mancini, Bill Conti, Allyn Ferguson, Johnny Mandel, Freddie Hubbard, Herbie Hancock, Thelma Houston, Cannonball Adderley, Tom Scott, folk artists like Rita Coolidge and Kris Kristofferson, and popular music acts such as Neil Diamond, Donna Summer, The Pointer Sisters, The Beach Boys, Helen Reddy, Earth, Wind & Fire, Supertramp, Madonna among many others.
- Her voice has become a familiar sound as a result of extensive work in voice-overs, commercials and as backup vocalist for many popular recording artists, including Steely Dan, B.B. King, Barbra Streisand, Quincy Jones, Rita Coolidge & Kris Kristofferson, Burt Bacharach, Linda Ronstadt, Cher, The Rolling Stones, Lionel Richie, Ike & Tina Turner, Bill Cosby, Paul McCartney & Wings, Ella Fitzgerald, Billy Eckstine (Senior Soul, 1972), Steppenwolf, Neil Diamond, Bob Seger, The Temptations, Humble Pie, The Beach Boys, Seals and Crofts, Richard Harris, Crosby, Stills & Nash, Dickey Betts, Bob Dylan, Chuck Girard, Elton John and Keith Moon...plus hundreds of notable artists.
- Other major artists he recorded with include King Curtis, Joe Tex, Elvis Presley, Aretha Franklin (Cogbill played the bassline on Chain of Fools), Dobie Gray, Kris Kristofferson, J. J. Cale, Wilson Pickett (Cogbill played the bassline on "Funky Broadway"), Chuck Berry, Dolly Parton, Bob Seger, and Neil Diamond.
- The club also featured early performances of Neil Diamond, Woody Allen, Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention, Ricky Nelson, Nina Simone, Dustin Hoffman, Charles Aznavour, Lily Tomlin, Stevie Wonder, Kris Kristofferson, Joni Mitchell, George Carlin, Bob Dylan, Harry Chapin, Bill Cosby and Phil Ochs.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kris Kristofferson & Neil Diamond