Why Macomb County, Michigan and Oakland County, Michigan are similar
Topics related to both
Ethnic group of Americans with total or partial ancestry from any of the black racial groups of Africa. The term African American generally denotes descendants of enslaved black people who are from the United States, while some recent black immigrants or their children may also come to identify as African-American or may identify differently. Wikipedia
Culturally recognised union between people, called spouses, that establishes rights and obligations between them, as well as between them and their children, and between them and their in-laws. Considered a cultural universal, but the definition of marriage varies between cultures and religions, and over time. Wikipedia
Race and ethnicity in the United States Census, defined by the federal Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the United States Census Bureau, are the self-identified categories of race or races and ethnicity chosen by residents, with which they most closely identify, and indicate whether they are of Hispanic or Latino origin (the only categories for ethnicity). The racial categories represent a social-political construct for the race or races that respondents consider themselves to be and, "generally reflect a social definition of race recognized in this country." Wikipedia
Sentences that refer to both
- Much of suburban Detroit—which includes parts of Oakland, Macomb, and Wayne counties—is politically competitive between the two parties.
- As of 2002, of all of the municipalities in the Wayne County-Oakland County-Macomb County area, Detroit had the second largest Asian population.
- Wayne County borders on Oakland County and Macomb County to the north, Washtenaw County to the west, Ontario">Essex County, Ontario, Canada to the east, and Monroe County to the south.
- This urbanized area covers parts of the counties of Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne.
- Today, the Detroit suburbs in Oakland County, Macomb County, and northeastern and northwestern Wayne County are predominantly ethnic European American.
- A 2012 survey showed 79 percent of the institute's annual visitors lived in one of the three surrounding counties Wayne (which includes Detroit), Macomb, and Oakland.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Macomb County, Michigan & Oakland County, Michigan