Why Portugal and Portuguese language are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- Lisbon (Portuguese: Lisboa; ) is the capital and the largest city of Portugal, with an estimated population of 505,526 within its administrative limits in an area of 100.05 km2.
- The majority of the population live in Latin America, named for its predominant cultures, rooted in Latin Europe (including the two dominant languages, Spanish and Portuguese, both Romance languages), more specifically in the Iberian nations of Portugal and Spain (hence the use of the term Ibero-America as a synonym).
- In the Portuguese Republic, the proper style of the President is "His/Her Excellency" (Portuguese: Sua Excelência).
- In Portugal, the rector (Portuguese: Reitor) is the highest official of each university.
- In Portugal, a secretary of State (Portuguese: secretário de Estado, masculine; secretária de Estado, feminine; secretários de Estado, plural) is a junior minister, of intermediate rank between that of cabinet minister and that of under-secretary of State.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Portugal & Portuguese language