Why Somerville, Massachusetts and Waltham, Massachusetts are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- They moved to Boston in May 1949, then to nearby suburbs Somerville in July 1949, Waltham in May 1951, and finally West Newton in 1956.
- In Massachusetts, in addition to Boston, today there are Local Spiritual Assemblies, the local administrative body, in Brookline, Cambridge, Malden, Medford, Newton, Somerville, Waltham, and Watertown.
- The league originally included teams from the cities and towns of Medford, Malden, Somerville, Everett, Cambridge, Arlington, Peabody, Waltham, and Revere.
- The organization later moved to Lowell, Massachusetts in May 1998, and also opened retail locations in Malden, Waltham, and Somerville.
- They serve the following communities: Chelsea, Everett, Lynn, Malden, Marblehead, Newburyport, Peabody, Revere, Salem, Salisbury, Somerville, Swampscott, Wakefield, Waltham, Wellesley, and West Newbury.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Somerville, Massachusetts & Waltham, Massachusetts