Why Star Wars Trilogy and Star Wars sequel trilogy are similar
Sentences that refer to both
- Such derivative works have been produced concurrently with, between, and after the original, prequel, and sequel trilogies, as well as the spin-off films and television series.
- C-3PO (short for Cyborg 3 Protocol) or See-Threepio, is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise who appears in the original trilogy, the prequel trilogy and the sequel trilogy.
- It was released beginning with the original trilogy (Episodes IV, V and VI, 1977–1983), followed by the prequel trilogy (Episodes I, II and III, 1999–2005) and the sequel trilogy (Episodes VII, VIII and IX, 2015–2019).
- The original trilogy was released between 1977 and 1983, the prequel trilogy between 1999 and 2005, and a sequel trilogy between 2015 and 2019.
- Two additional half-hour animated series were created: Rebels, which ties into the original trilogy, and Resistance, which ties into the sequel trilogy.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Star Wars Trilogy & Star Wars sequel trilogy