Topics similar to or like academic institution
Educational institution dedicated to education and research, which grants academic degrees. Wikipedia
Four-year academic degree in the science and principles of respiratory care, granted by a tertiary education university or similarly accredited school. Eligible to sit for the NBRC-WRE licensing examination to become a Registered Respiratory Therapist after graduating from either a two-year program with an associate degree or from a four-year program with a bachelor's degree, the bachelor's degree prepares respiratory practitioners for a professional role away from the bedside with coursework in science, research, leadership, and informatics. Wikipedia
Senior official in an educational institution, and can refer to an official in either a university or a secondary school. Often the most senior official in a university, whilst in the United States the most senior official is often referred to as president and in the United Kingdom and Commonwealth of Nations the most senior official is the chancellor, whose office is primarily ceremonial and titular. Wikipedia
Company or organization that claims to be a higher education institution but provides illegitimate academic degrees and diplomas for a fee. These degrees may claim to give credit for relevant life experience, but should not be confused with legitimate prior learning assessment programs. Wikipedia
Academic discipline taught in primary, secondary, and post-secondary education in English-speaking countries; it is not to be confused with English taught as a foreign language, which is a distinct discipline. It involves the study and exploration of texts created in English literature. Wikipedia
Sentences foracademic institution
- Both Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, also in Cambridge, have been ranked among the most highly regarded academic institutions in the world.
- Both Harvard and MIT, also in Cambridge, are perennially ranked as either the most or among the most highly regarded academic institutions in the world.
- Despite the name, PragerU is not an academic institution and does not hold classes, grant certifications or diplomas, and is not accredited by any recognized body.
- In theory, any numbered course in one academic institution should bring a student to the same standard as a similarly numbered course at other institutions.
- Such committees are created in academic institutions with established research record and are accredited by VAK.
- The Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts (Македонска Академија на Науките и Уметностите, МАНУ) is an important academic institution in North Macedonia.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: academic institution