Topics similar to or like big lie
Propaganda technique used for political purpose, defined as "a gross distortion or misrepresentation of the facts, especially when used as a propaganda device by a politician or official body". Wikipedia
Information that is not impartial and used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively to encourage a particular synthesis, or using loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information presented. The term propaganda has acquired a strongly negative connotation by association with its most manipulative and jingoistic examples. Wikipedia
Communication that is primarily used to influence an audience and further an agenda, which may not be objective and may be selectively presenting facts in order to encourage a particular synthesis or perception, or using loaded language in order to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is being presented. Often associated with material which is prepared by governments, but activist groups, companies, religious organizations, the media, and individuals also produce propaganda. Wikipedia
A number of propaganda techniques based on social psychological research are used to generate propaganda. Many of these same techniques can be classified as logical fallacies, since propagandists use arguments that, while sometimes convincing, are not necessarily valid. Wikipedia
German Nazi politician and Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945. One of Adolf Hitler's closest and most devoted associates, and was known for his skills in public speaking and his deeply virulent antisemitism, which was evident in his publicly voiced views. Wikipedia
Sentences forbig lie
- The Simon Wiesenthal Center described this last claim as "the big lie", and rebutted the "dismissal of the validity of Israel's right to exist as the Jewish State".
- Pseudohistory also frequently presents a big lie or sensational claims about historical facts which would require the radical revision (re-writing) of the historical record.
- Citing five votes in which Nixon and Marcantonio had voted together and in opposition to Douglas, it accused Nixon of using "the big lie" and stated: "HITLER invented it/STALIN perfected it/NIXON uses it".
- After Trump exhausted his legal options, he engaged in the big lie, furthering conspiracy theories and endorsed his supporters and theorists linked to Qanon to find ways to overturn the 2020 election.
- Black propaganda is the "big lie", including all types of creative deceit.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: big lie