Instruments similar to or like bodhrán
Frame drum of Irish origin ranging from 25 to(-) in diameter, with most drums measuring 35 - 45 cm. The sides of the drum are 9 - 20 cm deep. Wikipedia
- The word bodhrán, indicating a drum, is first mentioned in a translated English document in the 17th century.
- He played the guitar and occasionally the mandolin, while Bobby played the banjo, guitar, harmonica, and bodhrán.
- His solo style includes driving rhythms on guitar and bodhrán as well as slower ballads.
- The bass riff in the song, inspired by the bodhrán, was played by The Edge, but stemmed from some of Clayton's unused bass parts.
- The céilí dances are typically danced to Irish instruments such as the Irish bodhrán or fiddle in addition to the concertina (and similar instruments), guitar, whistle or flute.
- He claimed that the two main instruments were the "harp" and "tabor" (see also bodhrán), that their music was fast and lively, and that their songs always began and ended with B-flat.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: bodhrán