Topics similar to or like census-designated place
Concentration of population defined by the United States Census Bureau for statistical purposes only. Wikipedia
This article includes information about the 100 most populous incorporated cities, the 100 most populous Core Based Statistical Areas (CBSAs), and the 100 most populous Primary Statistical Areas (PSAs) of the United States and Puerto Rico. Displayed in two tables. Wikipedia
The United States Census Bureau separates places by incorporation for statistical purposes during its decennial census. To incorporate, communities may need to meet statutory requirements made by their respective state, such as thresholds in population or specificities relative to location. Wikipedia
Sentences forcensus-designated place
- This may be an incorporated town or city, a subentity of a large city or an unincorporated census-designated place, or a small unincorporated community.
- Many ZIP Codes are for villages, census-designated places, portions of cities, or other entities that are not municipalities.
- The City of Baltimore is bordered by the following communities, all unincorporated census-designated places.
- To fill in some of the "place" data, the Census Bureau sometimes recognizes census-designated places (CDPs) within New England towns.
- An unincorporated community may be part of a census-designated place (CDP).
- As of 2019, the estimated population of the Honolulu CCD was 390,738, while that of the Honolulu census-designated place (CDP) was 345,064; this corresponds to roughly a third of Hawaii's 1.4 million residents.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: census-designated place