Topics similar to or like comedy film
Category of film in which the main emphasis is on humor. Wikipedia
Genre of fiction consisting of discourses or works intended to be humorous or amusing by inducing laughter, especially in theatre, film, stand-up comedy, television, radio, books, or any other entertainment medium. The term originated in Ancient Greece: in Athenian democracy, the public opinion of voters was influenced by political satire performed by comic poets in theaters. Amusing agon or conflict. Wikipedia
Category of narrative fiction intended to be more serious than humorous in tone. Usually qualified with additional terms that specify its particular super-genre, macro-genre, or micro-genre, such as soap opera , police crime drama, political drama, legal drama, historical drama, domestic drama, teen drama, and comedy-drama (dramedy). Wikipedia
Artistic medium is not clearly defined, the commercial, public screening of ten of Lumière brothers' short films in Paris on 28 December 1895 can be regarded as the breakthrough of projected cinematographic motion pictures. There had been earlier cinematographic results and screenings by others, but they lacked either the quality, financial backing, stamina or the luck to find the momentum that propelled the cinématographe Lumière into a worldwide success. Wikipedia
Sentences forcomedy film
- Presently, most of the films broadcast on TNT are of the drama and action genres, however some comedy films continue to air on the channel periodically.
- The subgenre became a popular trend in the 1980s, when actors who were known for their background in comedy, such as Eddie Murphy, began to take roles in action films.
- From the late 1980s through the mid-1990s, much of the programming on Comedy Central and its predecessors consisted of comedy films, sitcom reruns, half-hour specials, and clip shows featuring comedians.
- Romantic comedy films are a certain genre of comedy films as well as of romance films, and may also have elements of screwball comedies.
- In late 2014, Sony Pictures became the target of a hack attack from a clandestine group called Guardians of Peace, weeks before releasing the anti-North Korean comedy film The Interview.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: comedy film