Medical conditions similar to or like coronavirus disease 2019
Contagious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Wikipedia
Viral respiratory disease of zoonotic origin caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV or SARS-CoV-1), the first identified strain of the SARS coronavirus species severe acute respiratory syndrome–related coronavirus (SARSr-CoV). The syndrome caused the 2002–2004 SARS outbreak. Wikipedia
Part of the worldwide pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Confirmed on 23 January 2020 when a 31-year-old student, who had returned to Kathmandu from Wuhan on 9 January, tested positive for the disease. Wikipedia
Part of the worldwide pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The Bailiwick has been successful in limiting and preventing the spread of the virus through a rigorous system of testing, tracing and isolating suspected and confirmed cases and requiring arrivals to self-isolate for 14 (or in some cases only 7) days. Wikipedia
Ongoing viral pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 , a novel infectious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The province of Saskatchewan, throughout the COVID-19 pandemic in Canada ranks sixth amongst provinces and territories in terms of overall cases. Wikipedia
Sentences forcoronavirus disease 2019
- On 11 February 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) named the disease "COVID-19", which is short for coronavirus disease 2019.
- The disease, which became known as coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), spread and developed into the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic.
- Many forms of preventive efforts may be employed in specific circumstances to reduce the propagation of the virus.
- On 30 March 2020, the chairman of the club David Hodgkiss died at the age of 71 due to coronavirus disease 2019 complications during the coronavirus pandemic.
- The COVID-19 pandemic in the United States is part of the worldwide pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- The film was released in February 2020 to a mixed critical reception but its theatrical release was shortened due to the impact of the coronavirus disease on the film industry.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: coronavirus disease 2019