Topics similar to or like diamond interchange
Common type of road junction, used where a controlled-access highway crosses a minor road. Wikipedia
Interchange is a road junction that uses grade separation, and typically one or more ramps, to permit traffic on at least one highway to pass through the junction without interruption from other crossing traffic streams. It differs from a standard intersection, where roads cross at grade. Wikipedia
Type of circular intersection or junction in which road traffic is permitted to flow in one direction around a central island, and priority is typically given to traffic already in the junction. Engineers use the term modern roundabout to refer to junctions installed after 1960 that incorporate various design rules to increase safety. Wikipedia
Sentences fordiamond interchange
- Just north of the state line, the southbound connector meets Red Schoolhouse Road (County Route 41 or CR 41) at a partial diamond interchange.
- Instead, US 1 is elevated with a diamond interchange over 15th Street South, but is a surface road with signaled intersections at 20th Street South and further south.
- At this point, the freeway curves northeast and runs through a mix of wooded areas and development, reaching a diamond interchange with Mt. Pleasant Road.
- Exit 6 on the Adirondack Northway was originally a diamond interchange.
- The highway meets I-81 and US 58 at a diamond interchange with a rakish angle.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: diamond interchange