Topics similar to or like diffusion line
Secondary line of merchandise created by a high-end fashion house or fashion designer that retails at lower prices. Wikipedia
Pakistani textile designer, textile businessmen and founder of Khaadi, an international retailing fashion house which produces "handwoven" clothing material for men, women and children as well as home furnishings clothing line. Shamoon has won numerous industry awards including Lux Style Award for High Street Band thrice, Achievement in Fashion Design – Prèt and has been nominated at different occasion in several categories at Lux Style Awards. Wikipedia
Sentences fordiffusion line
- In August 2009, Roy launched The RACHEL Rachel Roy collection, an affordable diffusion line of sportswear, shoes, and accessories.
- D & G was the younger, more flamboyant diffusion line of the brand.
- It offers three lines, each for men and women: Cerruti (top line), Cerruti 1881 (diffusion line) and 18CRR81 (sportswear).
- Inspired by her daughter Gaby, Donna Karan founded DKNY in 1989 as a younger, more affordable diffusion line to run alongside her existing Donna Karan New York label.
- In 2018, Shoji debuted his affordable luxury bridal collection, which is known for both its versatility and rich assortment of pieces, and in 2019, Shoji launched his diffusion line SHO.
- He is the head designer for his own fashion label, Marc Jacobs, and formerly Marc by Marc Jacobs, a diffusion line, which was produced for approximately 15 years having been discontinued after the 2015 fall/winter collection.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: diffusion line