Topics similar to or like horsecar
Animal-powered (usually horse) tram or streetcar. Wikipedia
Streetcars or trolley(car)s (North American English for the European word tram) were once the chief mode of public transit in hundreds of North American cities and towns. Most of the original urban streetcar systems were either dismantled in the mid-20th century or converted to other modes of operation, such as light rail. Wikipedia
- In 1869 a horsecar service started to operate in Brno; it was the first tram service in what would later become the Czech Republic.
- Public transportation began in 1870 with a horsecar system, overtaken in the 1890s by a vast electric streetcar system that lasted until 1959.
- A number of horsecar and cable car lines were constructed in Oakland during the latter half of the 19th century.
- Winnipeg has had public transit since 1882, starting with horse-drawn streetcars.
- Throughout history the transport system of Baku used the now-defunct horsecars, trams and narrow gauge railways.
- The first horse-drawn railway in the Kingdom of Hungary, from Pressburg to Szentgyörgy (Svätý Jur), was built in 1840.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: horsecar