Topics similar to or like lethal injection
[[File:Map of US lethal injection usage.svg|thumb|250px|Usage of lethal injection for the death penalty by jurisdiction in the United States in 2007 With the death penalty Wikipedia
Practice of injecting one or more drugs into a person by a government for the express purpose of causing immediate death. Known to execute enemies of the state using an injection of lethal drugs, the first country to legalize and formally implement what is referred to today as lethal injection was the United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forlethal injection
- However, no one was electrocuted or gassed, because the previously used chair was destroyed earlier and the Philippines adopted the method of lethal injection.
- Those convicted of capital crimes after March 31, 1998 are always executed by lethal injection; those convicted on or before this date may opt for the electric chair.
- Capital punishment by lethal injection was halted in California by federal judge Jeremy D. Fogel until new facilities and procedures were put into place.
- Various methods of capital punishment have been replaced by lethal injection in most states and the federal government.
- In February 2017, Kasich again delayed Ohio executions for an additional three months, after a federal judge ruled that Ohio's three-drug lethal injection protocol is unconstitutional.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: lethal injection