Topics similar to or like medical school
Tertiary educational institution, or part of such an institution, that teaches medicine, and awards a professional degree for physicians and surgeons. Wikipedia
Education related to the practice of being a medical practitioner, including the initial training to become a physician and additional training thereafter (e.g., residency, fellowship and continuing medical education). Medical education and training varies considerably across the world. Wikipedia
Clinical clerkships encompass a period of medical education in which students – medical, nursing, dental, or otherwise – practice medicine under the supervision of a health practitioner. In medical education, a clerkship, or rotation, refers to the practice of medicine by medical students (M.D., D.O., D.P.M) during their final year(s) of study. Wikipedia
Sentences formedical school
- Among the most important developments of this period was the opening of the School of Medicine in 1946, which is now consistently ranked as the top medical school in the United States.
- In addition to WSU's health science presence in Spokane, there is also a four-year medical school branch affiliated with the University of Washington's WWAMI program.
- The Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram is the first and a premier medical school in Kerala, founded in 1951.
- Edinburgh's Medical School is renowned throughout the world.
- Sussex's first medical school, the Brighton and Sussex Medical School, was set up in 2002.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: medical school