Topics similar to or like mountain pass
Navigable route through a mountain range or over a ridge. Wikipedia
The Blue Ridge Mountains are a physiographic province of the larger Appalachian Mountains range. Located in the eastern United States, and extends 550 miles southwest from southern Pennsylvania through Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia. Wikipedia
Sentences formountain pass
- The northern third of the state is locally referred to as the "north country" or "north of the notches", in reference to White Mountain passes that channel traffic.
- Washington operates and maintains roads over seven major mountain passes and eight minor passes.
- Its mountainous terrain makes mountain passes important to trade and economic life.
- Three mountain passes lead to the city, which have been key roads since antiquity, Vitosha being the watershed between Black and Aegean Seas.
- The highest maintained trails climb from the floor of Jackson Hole over 4000 ft to mountain passes that are sometimes called saddles or divides.
- Eight mountain passes connect the state to Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: mountain pass