Topics similar to or like municipal council
Legislative body of a municipality such as a city council or a town council. Wikipedia
Legislative governing body of the city of Jacksonville, Florida. The council meets in its chambers at Jacksonville City Hall, 117 W. Duval St. Under Florida’s government transparency laws, all official council business must be conducted in meetings open to the public. Wikipedia
Sentences formunicipal council
- Municipal government is headed by mayor (alcalde) and administered by a municipal council (concejo municipal), both of which are elected for four-year periods.
- Provinces are divided into communes (the third and lowest level administrative division), which are governed by municipal councils.
- Each municipality in Lithuania is governed by a municipal council and a mayor, who is a member of the municipal council.
- For much of the 20th century the local municipal council was based at the Borough Hall in Eastgate Street.
- The country's provinces are further divided into 337 municipalities which are administered by an alcalde and municipal council.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: municipal council