Topics similar to or like ocean
Body of water that composes much of a planet's hydrosphere. Wikipedia
Type of terrestrial planet that contains a substantial amount of water as hydrosphere at its surface or within a subsurface ocean. Also used sometimes for astronomical bodies with an ocean composed of a different fluid or thalassogen, such as lava , ammonia (in a eutectic mixture with water, as is likely the case of Titan's inner ocean) or hydrocarbons like on Titan's surface (which could be the most abundant kind of exosea). Wikipedia
- The Atlantic Ocean is the second-largest of the world's oceans, with an area of about 106460000 km2.
- It is hypothesized that the Eocene hothouse world was caused by runaway global warming from released methane clathrates deep in the oceans.
- Vetigastropods are considered to be among the most primitive living gastropods, and are widely distributed in all oceans of the world.
- They are ubiquitous throughout freshwater and marine environments from the deep sea to the highest mountain streams.
- For many centuries the Maldivian economy was entirely dependent on fishing and other marine products.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: ocean