Music genres similar to or like pop music
Genre of popular music that originated in its modern form during the mid-1950s in the United States and the United Kingdom. Wikipedia
Form of radio-played popular music, ranging from 1960s vocal and 1970s soft rock music to predominantly ballad-heavy music of the present day, with varying degrees of easy listening, pop, soul, R&B, quiet storm, and rock influence. Generally a continuation of the easy listening and soft rock style that became popular in the 1960s and 1970s with some adjustments that reflect the evolution of pop/rock music. Wikipedia
Sentences forpop music
- If a pop or rock album contained tracks released separately as commercial singles, they were conventionally placed in particular positions on the album.
- Although he designed it as a melancholic pop album rather than a rap album, Kanye's following 808s & Heartbreak would have a significant effect on hip hop music.
- Despite this however, western music styles like pop music and kanto lost popularity to arabesque in the late 1970s and 1980s.
- With the rise of bebop and the end of the swing era after the war, jazz lost its cachet as pop music.
- Zagreb is also the host of Zagrebfest, the oldest Croatian pop-music festival, as well as of several traditional international sports events and tournaments.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: pop music