Music genres similar to or like pop rock
Rock music with a greater emphasis on professional songwriting and recording craft, and less emphasis on attitude. Wikipedia
Popular music in Yugoslavia includes the pop and rock music of the former SFR Yugoslavia, including all their genres and subgenres. The scene included the constituent republics: SR Slovenia, SR Croatia, SR Bosnia and Herzegovina, SR Montenegro, SR Macedonia and SR Serbia and its subunits: SAP Vojvodina and SAP Kosovo. Wikipedia
Sentences forpop rock
- Virtually every new pop/rock act – and particularly those that featured synthesizers in their sound – was tagged as "new wave" during this time.
- In the early 1980s, virtually every new pop/rock act – and particularly those that featured synthesizers in their sound – was tagged as "new wave".
- Diverging from the popular pop rock of the early-1960s, the Rolling Stones pioneered the gritty, heavier-driven sound that came to define hard rock.
- They generally feature uptempo hit music with wide appeal, such as pop and pop rock songs, while excluding more youth-oriented music such as hip-hop.
- During the 1980s, some hard rock bands moved away from their hard rock roots and more towards pop rock.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: pop rock